They ask you to be theirs

~~~
Eggsy
~~~

~~~Eggsy~~~

HIS POV

So here I am in Harry's home talking to him. "I don't know how do I ask her? She is elegant and then she isn't" Harry chuckled "she has you wrapped around her finger Eggsy." "No, she doesn't." "Anyway are you two already a thing?"
"Well not really I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet. We have gone on dates. But I never asked her to be my girlfriend." "Eggsy just ask her it's not like she is going to beat you up. You guys have gone on so many dates already what's the worst that can happen?"
"I get my balls chopped off by her because I ask her to be mine the most horrible way." "Then just be honest with her" "how?" "Hello, guys who are we being honest with?"
"Oh, no one at all." She rose her left eyebrow in suspicion but let it go "hmm alright anyway Merlin needs ya both anyway." She started to walk off "um actually y/n I've been meaning to tell you something." She stopped and turned.
"Yeah?" There was a long silence till Harry broke it "I'll let you two talk in private but do hurry Eggsy Merlin gets impatient." "Yeah got it." He left.
"So what's up eggsy? You look like a deer in headlights."
"Well I just wanted to ask you if you would- umm well- you know us- me- you- I-" she gave me her impatient look. "Eggsy, I don't have time to be here right now I have twenty minutes till I have to leave for a mission."
"I like you!! A lot and I just wanted to ask you if you would be my girlfriend!!!" I screamed she had a shocked look but it turned caring about a couple of seconds. "Aww, Eggsy is that what all the fuss was about?" I nodded my head, she came near me and held my cheek in her palms. "Yes Eggsy I'll be your girl and I like you too." She gave me a quick peck "chop chop my love we have missions to go and no time to waste."

~~~
Harry
~~~

~~~Harry~~~

HIS POV

I was walking to her apartment once again. I was bringing her a bouquet of alstroemerias. Real beautiful just like her. I was walking there when I saw her with this guy. She seemed to be quite upset and the guy seemed angry. She tried to walk away but he grabbed her and held her throat.
She looked frightened. I walked a little closer "walk away from me again and you get worse you broad." He was about to smack her when I grabbed his hand. "I would suggest you leave her alone." "Get out of here this isn't your business." "It in fact is my business when you are hurting the beautiful lady right here." I threw his hand back to him.
"Harry just go home." I heard her mumble I looked at her and she was shaking tears welled up in her eyes. "I would let this go if you truly meant it." I looked in her eyes one more time assuring myself she didn't want me to go. "This isn't your business leave me and my woman alone." "Y/n could you hold these for me please?"
I gave her the bouquet and she smelt them, the scent calming her, a small smile on her face. "Now you sir should learn to never hit a lady." "Why shouldn't I, she deserves it." I looked at her and saw her on a bench near by. "Manners." I took off my jacket "Maketh." unbuttoned my cuffs. "Man." Rolling up my leaves I turn to look at him.
"Do you know what that means?" "Why should I care?" "No, then let me teach you a lesson." I grabbed my umbrella and wrapped it around his neck. Bringing him close so I could punch his abdomen then his head and he passed out "don't mess with my pretty lady again." I turned to her and she was a little shocked but she nonetheless got up and ran to me hugging me.
"Thank you Harry thank you so much." "Anything for the girl I like more than anything." She pushes me and looks into my eyes "you're serious?" I nod the excitement in her eyes "shut up!!" She hugged me and pulled me down for a kiss. "I like you too Harry. Now shall we go, my dear?" I nod pick up my coat and umbrella. She grabbed the flowers "I think we should cuddle and order some food." "I think we should." She smiled.

~~~
Merlin
~~~

~~~Merlin~~~

HIS POV

I was on my way to pick up y/n from her flat I liked to walk her to work since her neighborhood isn't the safest. Once I got there she was leaving her flat, coffee in hand locking the door behind her. Her satchel was secured over her shoulder.
Her hair was down ends were curled and her glasses rested on the tip of her nose. She pushed her glasses up she was an adorable dork. She was like a bunny who easily gets scared and she also thumps her foot when she gets a little angry or upset. She is awkward and shy like one too.
Honestly, she is the most cutest human to ever walk the face of the earth. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice the human being waving around trying to get my attention. "Oh sorry I was just thinking." She nodded "so what were you thinking about?" "How I was gonna tell you how cute you are." She hit my arm her cheeks scarlet.
"Hamish Mycroft!" "I was joking jeez your arm is heavy. So what about I ask you a question." "I suppose that's alright Merlin." "Will you be my girlfriend?" From the corner of my eye, I saw her stop walking and turn scarlet red "Hamish it's not funny." "I'm not joking." "W-What?"
"I want you as my girlfriend." "O-oh um well I do l-like you so I'll accept it." I was over the moon and I picked her up scaring her she dropped her coffee "put me down, you scoundrel." I put her down then she started pouting "oh come on I'll buy you a new coffee. Let's go small one." She picked up her cup and threw it in a dustbin. "I better get coffee. Or else your gonna get it, Hamish." Her cute cheeks are red. "No kiss?" "No. That's what you get for dropping my coffee."