They get your name

~~~
Eggsy
~~~

You were back again at a new bar getting some nice scotch and whiskey

You were back again at a new bar getting some nice scotch and whiskey. I smirk looking towards all the drinks "they are here." I whispered to myself. I get a napkin writing my number. I stand and lean my back against the bar.

I made sure they saw me I smirked at them and they started coming towards me I look at the bartender wink and put my finger on my lips "shhh." I walk away and blend into the crowd I smirk as I see them arrive at the bar where I was sitting, they looked confused. I began to dance and continued dancing until I felt someone grab my arm and put them behind my back. "Restraining wow take me on a date first." I laughed I knew he grabbed my number I saw him. "We need to take her in." I rolled my eyes as they dragged me away.

~Time skip~

I smiled as I sat in a room handcuffed to a chair in kingsman. I could easily take them off and leave without being detected. "What? scared of a little girl agent.? Or should I say, Harry Hart and Gary Unwin. As well as Merlin. I know you're there I'm not stupid." I laughed and slid out of the handcuffs and stood up.

"It's so boring in here." Harry and Gary came in with guns pointed at me Merlin just walked in. "Your gonna shoot an innocent girl that doesn't have a gun? Cowards. I don't pose any potential threats to anyone."

I rolled my eyes and sat down putting my feet on the table. "Do any of you have a lighter?" I pulled out a cigarette. Merlin snatches it out of my mouth. "Wow, uncle Hamish that was a bit rude." "Young lady you are in so much trouble."

I sigh "here we go." "first off you go missing for two years second you start drinking and smoking third you died your blonde hair fourth-" I cut him off. "Am I ever going to hear the end of this uncle Hamish?" He groans frustration evident, "no young lady I expect you home, and you are grounded." 

"ugh your not my dad." I groaned "Keep up the attitude y/n and you will be grounded till you die." "Whatever I'm out of here Mycroft." I get up and was about to leave when he grabbed my arm. "Straight home." I rolled my eyes.

"wait she is your niece? At least now we know where she gets her attitude from." Eggsy joked I look at him with a snarl "shut it, egg boy." I walked away and left going home.

~~~
Harry
~~~

~~~Harry~~~