You sorta confess

~~~
Eggsy
~~~
Y/n's pov

It's been a couple of months since I got back. Anyway, I was running around kingsman training myself. Running laps, push-ups, pull-ups, sits ups, punching bags, and sparring with Roxy.

"Wow, Roxy you are actually a worthy opponent. I haven't fought with someone who is at my level in years." She smiled "you know Eggsy has been watching you for quite a while. If I didn't know better I'd say he has a crush on you." I smiled "Oh I know he does and he isn't so bad looking. He lacks some fighting skills, but he is pretty fun. Anyway, I have to go I have to make dinner tonight for uncle Hamish and I need ingredients."

"K bye good luck on finding your ingredients." As I was walking out of the training room I saw Eggsy come towards. "Good day," I told him and walked off soon enough I heard his familiar footsteps. "Yes, Eggsy?" "I-um... I was wondering if you wanted help on where you are going."

"I am going to the market would you like to come?" He nodded rapidly. "Let's stop by my room I do need to change." I was sweaty so I really needed to change. We got to my room a grabbed some new clothes walked into the bathroom and quickly showered getting all the sweat dirt and grime off of me. I changed quickly.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Eggsy on my bed bored out of his mind

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Eggsy on my bed bored out of his mind. "God, you look like a bored child," I said as I grabbed my wallet. I fixed my hair shuffling it a bit adding lipgloss. "Let's go shall we?" I opened the door for him. We walked out after a bit of talking walking and laughing we were at the market.

"Let's see I need vegetables." I grabbed his hand and he was holding the bag that I reused on his shoulder I held the list in my phone. As we were walking I found carrots. I stood by a stand that had vegetables. "Eggsy which one looks better? I am making a salad and I need the best ingredients. So pick which one looks better."

I held up two carrots in each of my hands so he can pick one. "The right one is a bit more dry looking." I nod "good observation." I said with a smile I grabbed two more carrots that look like the ones I held on my left and put them in the bag. "Should we get lettuce or cabbage?"

"Either way I won't eat it so." I giggled and hit his arm gently. "You need to eat your vegetables so you can get big and strong like Harry, Eggsy." "Yeah yeah. Just get the cabbage." I giggled and got the cabbage along with a couple more veggie ingredients. "All done with the veggies Eggsy."

I felt a tap on my shoulder I look and see it's an elderly woman. "Uh hello?" She smiled "you and your boyfriend remind me of me and my husband when we were younger. Oh, how I loved going shopping with him. He used to carry the bags like you did young man he was such a gentleman. Most importantly is that I made him eat his vegetables no matter what."

"Oh come on dear let's go." Her husband said, "stop bothering this couple." "Oh we aren't-" I pulled Eggsy closer giving him a peck on the lips. "Aren't bothered at all sir." I giggled "see Eggsy he ate his veggies you should too." I smiled "y-yeah I'll start as soon as we get home." He said a bit shocked and shy.

"Well, we better get going. We have to cook up dinner." I told the elderly couple.  I walked hand in hand with the red tomato I call Eggsy. "Eggsy hold this tomato." He didn't question as he was still blushing I made him hold it near his face then I took a picture and laughed. "The same replica."

"Wh-why did you kiss me?" "Because you were about to say we weren't a couple and I just wanted them to not feel bad for assuming." He nodded "and I may have liked it." I whispered so he could hear. "Wait what?" He looked at me and I walked away smiling and shrugging.

~~~
Harry
~~~

Another day I was getting ready for my song and it was like 39 minutes till then so I was in my room preparing. I soon stopped as the door opened "Hello Mr. Hart." He approaches "Hello Ms. l/n I brought these for you." He showed a beautiful bouquet of roses and tulips for you.

"Oh why thank you, Harry. A gentleman as always." I smiled and smelled the roses putting them in a vase, adding water. "I am so bored." "I brought you some scotch." "Oh, a true gentleman thank the sky above." He poured me a glass and I sipped and soon I felt relieved.

"Less stress to carry. You gonna be out there tonight?" He nodded, making me smile. We talked for a bit mainly keeping silent and just drinking. There was a knock heard "You're on in 4." I nod "got it!" I stood up "Let's get ready." I put on an outfit.

Black sparkling high heels and my hair in curls soon I got on stage and started to let the band play

Black sparkling high heels and my hair in curls soon I got on stage and started to let the band play. It was the song I sang and I looked at Harry the whole time. I smirked once I finished, I walked off stage I saw the surprise and shock on his face. I left before Harry noticed smirking recalling his face.

~~~
Merlin
~~~

Today you just wanted to be out and about

Today you just wanted to be out and about. You and Merlin have been hanging out quite recently. Your heart thumps so fast your cheeks turn scarlet red it was absolutely adorable to him.

Your outfits were sort of all dresses or more old fashioned not a lot of colors you wore something different from a skirt you wore jeans a knitted red sweater on top of a button-up shirt. You were strolling around reading your book you stopped to think about something but continued once again on the path. Soon you tripped and waiting for the impact.

"What?" You opened your eye and saw you were frozen in place. "I don't think time stops does it?" You asked yourself hearing a familiar chuckle behind you and that's when You started to notice the arms that were wrapped around your torso. "H-Hamish?" He sets you straight "that is me."

"S-So what a-are are you d-doing here?" "Besides saving you from falling face forward and ruining that adorable face you have there I am what most people consider taking a stroll to clear my mind." You nod pushing your glasses up.

"What is it you were doing besides falling for me?" He flirts jokingly "Doing what you said." You quietly said leaving him to hear exactly that. "Wa-what?" You smiled blushing. "I um have to go. Bye!" You shouted and runaway smiling and blushing letting small squeals and giggles.