Statesmen: they get your name

~~~~
Tequila
~~~~

~~~~Tequila~~~~

His P.O.V.

Today was the day of the Kentucky Derby, and today was the final day of my mission, I needed it done today. I had ginger instructing me on where to go and I found myself in the horse stalls I looked behind me when I felt someone bump into my chest I grab onto them to steady them. I look at the person who bumped into me, it was the young woman again, "isn't this the second time you've caused me bad luck?" she asked me with a smirk, "uh I am sorry ma'am I wasn't looking where I was going." making her nod, "I can see that." she looks down at my hands and looked back up at me. "Are you going to continue staring gobsmacked with your hands on me or are you gonna let go?" She stated calmly making me realize the type of situation we were in I cleared my throat as I let go of her waist and she fixed her dress.

"Ma'am, is he causing you any trouble? we can remove him." a few security guards spoke she looked at them and my eyes widened would she make them take me away I won't be able to finish my mission, "oh it's alright fellas my boyfriend was just excited about the race." she told them as she held onto my elbow, security guards nodded and walked away, she let go of me and turned to me. "now I am assuming you don't own a horse, why are you back here?" I looked down and saw her knee was healed I mean it has been about seven weeks since we had seen each other. "um well, I am here to talk to someone, you probably don't know them." she looked over at me and raised a brow, "try me sugar I know every horse owner and sponsor there is." she looked at me expectantly, crossing her arms under her breast that can get distracting, and can get her any answer she will ever want.

"Well I was looking for Dominic Solvic." she stood up straight and uncrossed her arms and squinted her eyes at me like I was crazy. "the man you are looking for is bad news I suggest you stay away from him," she told me sternly and if I wasn't on a mission I would have listened to her, "but knowing most men you aren't going to listen to me are you?" I stared at her and she sighed and shook her head, she grabbed the collar of my jacket and pulled me close, "I am going to give you some advice because I know I will not convince you to not go to him. Whatever you do never turn your back on him, never insult him and most important of all never ask for a loan or a favor." she told me and put her finger in my face, I nodded at her words as she let go of my jacket.

she sighed turning away from me, "wait I never got your name." I shouted as she was a few feet away, she turned and smiled, "if you make it back out here from Dominic's hands find me at the owner's section and I will tell you." she smiled at me handing me something, "it's a pass in case you need it." I grabbed it and smile at her one last time before she turned and walked away. "lord all mighty give me strength." I murmured under my breath as I watched her walk away, her curves made it hard not to follow her. I put the badge she gave me on and walked to find Dominic when I did I was ready. When I finished the mission I walked to the owner's section I showed my badge and I walked to find the woman that had invited me. Once I found her I sat beside her "I can see you made it out alive." she whispered making me chuckle, "I can assure you I am much tougher than I look." I tell her and she looked at me and smiles. "I am sure you are mister tequila."