šŸŽįµįµƒįµ—įµ‰šŸŽ

Taehyung's wolf form ran past the small shops and two storeyed houses, which had surrounded the mountainous forest.

The Horizon pack, albeit a big one, led a pretty prosperous life in a small town, which built up by the slopes of the 'Blue Moon' mountain. The mountain, being a rather flat one, made it possible for the wolves to keep connection with other packs, as well.

Packs of wolves, were like their kingdoms. With the land seperately distributed between each pack, they lived their lives quite peacefully. Once in a blue moon, packs would have to get to each other's throat, to release another pack from their tyrannic alpha's hold.

Taehyung was famous among many packs, for being the greatest soldier of all time.
The alpha, sure a bit strict, wasn't ruthless though. He was a man of rules, not of emotions. What's said is what to be followed. Being burdened with the idea of becoming an 'ideal' prime alpha ever since childhood, has been quite bothersome for the twenty three year old alpha.

His parents weren't unaware of his too strict ways. And they genuinely couldn't do anything except blame themselves for their a-little-too-hard ways, they had used to bring up the alpha.

Taehyung had long crossed the banner, which said, 'Visit Again - Horizon Pack'.
He was running through the forest, as fast as he could. Grunts of pure frustration and anger fell past the wolf's lips while as he growled loudly.

He didn't want to be that wannabe-emo kid of the family, but it was true that no one could ever understand him properly.

Taehyung grunted softly, feeling the roughness in his throat increase bit by bit, at the lack of water.
Suddenly realising that he was probably in some random wolf's territory, he halted. Damn these rogues!, growled Taehyung ; his alarmed eyes of a soldier running everywhere, while he was standing in the midst of the forest.

Hearing the sound of a wolf breathing nearby, the alpha quickly turned behind, only to be slammed down on the ground, by the attacker. His growl echoed through the whole forest, as he flipped back and got on his legs again.
Stupid betas, the alpha mindlinked with the rogue, increasing his anger more. Just the thought of a rogue attacking him infuriated Taehyung. He slammed the grey coloured wolf on the ground, punching across his nose with his paws.

He dug his claws on the rogue's chest, spilling out crimson liquid out of the wound. The wolf howled suddenly, making a bunch of wolves creep out from behind the bush.

Smirking internally, Taehyung took the rogue by his teeth, bit him harshly, and threw away his temporarily unconscious body. The prime alpha's paws and chest were paining eminently, causing him to grunt a bit, while he ran towards the new bunch of rogues.

And five wolves attacking him, altogether, was the last thing Taehyung saw, before deep darkness of unconsciousness gulped him.

《🎐🎐》

A sweet, calming scent of lavender mixed with sandalwood hit Taehyung's nose, making him sniff the air more passionately.

He groaned, feeling his wolf a bit dizzy. One, at the pain, and two, at the sweet scent which was making him go crazy.
Suddenly, swift spark ran through his spine, as he shot open his eyes.

"Mate!", he growled loudly, looking here and there, in search of the mate ; his wolf howled in joy. But his excitement soon came to an end, listening to his mate's reply.

"Yes, I know I'm your mate. Now stop growling if you don't want to chop your dick and throw it away somwhere. You're scaring the other patients", a pale-white skinned, boy spoke.

Taehyung blinked slowly, trying to digest what his mate just told him. He was an omega, clear from his scent. He tried to get up, but again, his mate's words stopped him, "Stop wriggling! Let me apply your medicines"

Taehyung's jaw almost dropped, blinking in awe. The omega was carefully applying medicines to his wound, earning a small hiss from the alpha. "Sorry", the male said in a soft voice. And if you thought Taehyung's mouth couldn't get any wider, you were wrong.

The omega who was just glaring at him while scolding him, was blowing on his wounds, caressing it ever so softly.
The prime alpha's mouth slowly closed, followed by a gulp.

"Thank you", the male's soft voice broke Taehyung's trance.
Another male, probably a beta, handed over a tray filled with medicines to the omega.

"U-um", Taehyung gulped, contemplating on what to say, "My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. I'm the p-prime alpha of Horizon pack"
The omega chuckled a little, and raised his head. Now that Taehyung could finally get a glimpse of his mate, the alpha couldn't help but stare.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook, from Autmn pack. And-", and that's what upto Taehyung heard. He honestly didn't care about the other information. The male's soft features would make anyone stare for longer than necessary; the small button nose, hair locks tucked behind his ears prettily, rosy lips which would form into a pout everytime he talked, cheeks which were dusted with a light shade of pink – everything about the omega was awestruckingly beautiful.

A small growl emitted from Taehyung's mouth, earning an amused gasp from Jungkook. "I'm sorry. I d-don't know what-", Taehyung looked down, pouting at his mate's glare.

"By the way", the alpha again said, "Wh-who brought me here ?"
Jungkook sighed at that, giving a final knot to Taehyung's bandage, "One of our soldiers brought you here, in our hospital. You were attacked by a few rogues. What happened though ? No sensible alpha, especially a prime one, would roam around the forest like that. Especially when your war wounds are still intact", Jungkook completed with a worry laced voice.

"Nothing much. Just stressed a bit about family matters", said Taehyung, trying to dismiss the topic. The omega hummed, only to glare at his mate, followed by a warning, "Now rest a bit. And don't growl. You're scaring the other patients"

Now that Taehyung looked around, he could feel all other wolves' staring at them. He coughed a bit, earning a small smile from his mate.
"I wouldn't dare", chuckled Taehyung, but zipped his mouth when Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him.

"I'll be back after a few hours", saying that, Jungkook took his leave, focusing on other patients.

As Taehyung saw the omega exit the room, a fond chuckle fell past his lips, What have you gotten me into, moon Goddess ?