🎐ᶜᵒʳᵒⁿᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ🎐

"You and Taehyung had a really  good time yesterday, didn't ya ?", Jimin smirked at his own words while circling a cold spoon over the hickey on Jungkook's chin.
"Is it obvious ?", Jungkook questioned worriedly, furrowing his eyebrows at the mirror.
"You don't need to worry mr. Kim. Your hanbok will cover most of your skin", Jungkook's maid, Vanessa, chuckled, seeing her master's face turn into a deep red strawberry.

"How much time is left till the coronation starts, hyung ?", Jungkook looked up at Jimin, who was cut off a loud sound before he could speak, "KOO!"
Jungkook yelped at the sudden tight he was embraced into.
"I MISSED YOU BABY", Taehyung announced loudly, picking his husband up from the chair infront of the dressing table.

Jimin drew an extreme expression of disgust on his face, mocking a "Blegh!" sound. Taehyung glared at the commander, diverting his attention back to his husband's maid, "How much time left till he gets ready ?"
"Just a few more minutes, prime alpha", the maid bowed slightly.

"Aren't you supposed to be greeting the guests, Taehyungie ?", Jungkook asked gently, rubbing his husband's shoulder.
He knew that the elder was nervous, ever since the morning, as it was the day where both of them will be coronated as the Prime Alpha and Luna of the pack, officially.

"Yes, but I thought it would be better if we do that together", Taehyung nodded in affirmation at his own words, earning a soft smile from his mate.
"Vanessa, can you please put the hanbok over the table ? I'll wear it on my own", Jungkook nodded at Vanessa and Jimin, as a way of dismissing them. Taehyung, putting his mate down, engulfed his body within his arms and rested his face into the crook of Koo's neck.

"Do you think they'll accept me, baby ?", Taehyung spoke, stammering a bit. He was hesitant, not because he doesn't trust his mate with his insecurities, but because he questions himself and his capability.
"Why wouldn't they ? They already know that you're their prime alpha and they are proud of that fact. Today is just the day where everything will become official. You need not worry so much Taetae", Jungkook caressed his alpha's cheeks, which seemed to be sticking with his jaw, due to overworking for the past few days.

"Had lunch ?", Jungkook questioned, as he was pulled closer to his husband's body, by his waist.
Taehyung shook his head, sighing a bit, "Didn't feel like it"
The little one looked at his alpha with extreme admiration in his eyes, "Sit here. I'll be back within a few minutes".

Before Jungkook could leave, he was pulled back by Taehyung, who was sitting on the couch, "Where are you going ?", the elder questioned, rubbing his omega's soft hands.
"To grab food for you. It'll take just a few minutes Taetae", Jungkook answered, rather reassuringly, instead of replying in a playful manner.

Taehyung, still holding the hem of his omega's robe, complained while whining to his mate. Jungkook chuckled at him and placed a small kiss on his lips, "It won't take much time, Taehyungie. I promise"
The alpha looked at Jungkook, nodding his head like an obedient child, after getting pet by his omega.

Just like he promised, Jungkook was back within a few minutes, but unfortunately, to Taehyung, the 'few minutes' felt "more than five hours".

"Koo", Taehyung called, holding the little one in his embrace, "Do you think I will be a good prime alpha ?"
Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes with sincerity. The alpha had always thought himself to be an inferior leader, acknowledging his anger issues. And it was not kept hidden to Jungkook for a long time.

The omega pressed a gentle peck on his alpha's forehead, holding a spoonful of porridge against Taehyung's lips, "You'll be the best, Taehyungie. Your pack members, ranging from the youngest to the oldest, adores you more than you can ever imagine".
Taehyung gulped down the whole plate happily, being fed by his omega.
"You're saying that because I'm your husband", he wiped his lips with the napkin kept on the table, wrapping his hands around the little one's waist.