🎐ᵖᵉʳᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ🎐

Small droplets of sweat crowded Taehyung's forehead, while he tried reading the facial expression of the old man, sitting infront of him.

On the ninth of day of his stay in the hospital of the Autmn pack, he was called in by Jungkook's grandfather, for some discussion.
And even after a sharp one hour's silence, the old man, going by the name of Bang Hi-Syuk, hasn't uttered a single word.

"S-sir", finally gathering courage, the alpha decided to speak up, "Sir, d-do you want to s-sa-say something ?"
He cried internally for the stuttering mess, which he was now.
"You have a stuttering problem ?", Hi-Syuk asked, a bit concerned. "No no sir!", Taehyung shook his head frantically.

Mr. Bang nodded, again sharpening his gaze, "So, you are my Jungkookie's mate ?"
Not trusting his tongue, the alpha said nothing and just nodded.
"Prime alpha of Horizon pack", the old man hummed to himself, nodding his head slightly, "Taehyung", he called.
"Yes sir!", quickly straightening his posture, the alpha shouted out loud, mumbling a small "Sorry" afterwards.

"I've heard about you a lot. You're a great ruler, soldier, and everything else. But", Averting his gaze towards the alpha, Hi-Syuk narrowed his eyes, "I don't quite trust you as my grandson's mate".

And you could see a huge stick of thunder stabbing Taehyung's heart. "Sir, I swear I'm not like any other alpha. I'll take really good care of hi-", the alpha was quickly cut off by the old man's words, "You do not need to take care of my grandson. I've raised him in such a way that he's enough to take care of himself. Don't confuse my Jungkookie with any other omega"

Taehyung, a bit taken aback, again spoke, "I know that sir. And you can trust me with that, too. I promise that I'll never interfere in between his independence". He gulped slightly, mumbling a small prayer.
"And what if he starts controlling you ?", Hi-Syuk asked and raised his eyebrow.

"Then, I can talk to him. I'll try to communicate with him, as much as possible. My self respect is important for me too", nodding a bit firmly, Taehyung let out a breath of relief, when he saw the old man smile slightly.

Hi-Syuk chuckled softly, and looked at Taehyung, "Why are you so interested in wooing my grandson ? There are many omegas out there. Why's my Jungkookie so special to you ?"
The alpha breathed out a small laugh, a pale blush creeping on his face, "As you said sir, I dare not confuse Jungkook with any other omega"

Bang Hi-Syuk broke out in a fit of laughter, and Taehyung felt as if he has won the biggest war of his whole life. Damn! It was hard

"But", Hi-Syuk's face soon turned into a serious one , "I'll still keep an eye on you"
The alpha nodded eagerly, and as soon as he got the signal of dismissal, Taehyung sprinted off to the door, feeling himself on the ninth cloud.

The usually scary alpha skipped towards the stairs, giggling loudly, his heartbeat being crazier than ever.

"What's wrong with him ?", questioned a passers-by beta, giving him weird looks. But the alpha was too happy to care for it.

He skipped towards the guest room of the Autmn pack house and quickly closed the door.

Taehyung jumped a few times, did three dabs, screeched like a chihuahua and ultimately hugged his side pillow tightly, thinking it of as Jungkook.

Taehyung, Taehyung! Calm down! Yeah yeah! Jungkook still hasn't accepted you as his mate, and soon enough, the alpha's smile faded away, a sad pout taking its place.
He let loose of the pillow, and lied down on the bed, thinking of ways to impress Jungkook.

Wandering between his thoughts, he smiled softly, when an image of his mate flashed in his mind. He blamed himself, for not being able to go and straight confess to the beauty.

You are a fucking alpha, Kim Taehyung! Why you gotta blush like a teenager fanboy everytime you see Jungkook ?!, the alpha cried out internally. He still remembers, how, a few days ago, he almost got a nose bleed, when he saw Jungkook step out of the hot spring, with his white coloured robe sticking onto his body like nothing but a second skin.