🎐ⁿⁱᶜᵏⁿᵃᵐᵉ🎐

"Taehyung"
"Taehyungie"
"Taetae"
"Taehyungie hyungie hyung"

Jungkook sighed again, giggling at the alpha whose back was facing him. Taehyung let out a small noise of denial again, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Hyungie, I've already told you that granpa was joking. He's truly going to let me move in with you. He was just messing with you", Koo smiled, rubbing his alpha's back.

"Alright now mr. Kim, turn around", he said again, trying his best to suppress his giggle.
Taehyung shook his head like a stubborn child, again. "He didn't mean it Taehyungie", Jungkook was surprised when Taehyung spoke for the first time after coming back from the Autmn pack house.

"He said that I'm not even able to take care of myself! How could he say so ?", Taehyung demanded with a pout on his face, finally turning towards his omega.
Jungkook giggled, throwing his head back, "He was joking Taetae".
"Still! He said that I won't be able to take care of you! Am I not caring enough towards you ?!", he demanded again, suddenly pulling Jungkook into his lap.

Koo smiled, wrapping his hand around the elder's neck, "Of course you are, Taetae. And I've already told you that grandpa has always tried his best to mollycoddle me. I understand that he's trying to fill up the void of his daughter and son-in-law by giving me all his love. So, I don't really have the heart to rectify him"
Taehyung hummed, hugging his mate tighter, "It seems like you are the one pampering him"
The younger giggled, hitting Taehyung's forehead lightly with his knuckles, "I pamper all my loved ones. Grandpa, Uncle, Aunty, Namjoon hyungie, Jin hyungie and all the pack members of Autmn and Horizon pack".

Taehyung was peppering his omega's neck with kisses, but stopped after Jungkook's list ended. He frowned and looked right into his favourite pair of doe eyes, "Such a long list and I couldn't even make it into the last". He made a tantrumous noise, stuffing his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck. Though he was whining, he smiled lightly, hearing Koo laugh out loudly.

"You're the first one in the list, Taehyungie", Koo stopped laughing and smiled gently at the elder. The addressed one couldn't help but break out into a bright smile. He blushed heavily, smiling crazily against Jungkook's skin.

Taaehyung took in a deep breath, trying his best to control his blush, "Koo"
Jungkook hummed in reply, threading his fingers through his alpha's hair while listening to his rhythmic heartbeat.
"C-can I give you a ni-nickname ?", the alpha looked up with hopeful eyes. Jungkook stared at him, confused, "I m-mean, yeah, sure. But you need not ask for it"

Taehyung quickly shook his head, trying to voice his words out, but unfortunately couldn't. His heart was thumping loudly. It was his father who advised him to start calling his mate by nicknames. He had been hesitating for the past three days. He even stayed up all night, to prepare a list of nicknames for his Jungkook.

"I-I prepared some for you", he stopped for a while, trying his best to catch some breath. "And those are ?", Jungkook asked with a teasing smile playing on his lips. He found it pretty adorable at how Taehyung, who is feared by almost whole of the pack, becomes a cuddly bear infront of him. Well, it took him quite a few many months to realise the difference between his mate's behavior with others and with him.

"Well", Taehyung cleared his voice, straightening his posture, "I've prepared a few for you". Jungkook hummed again.
Taehyung touched his mate's cheeks, caressing them softly. "My love", he whispered gently and rubbed his index finger over Koo's lips. Jungkook's eyes followed his mate's finger, as his breaths got further unsteady.

"Angel", he whispered again, in a rather hoarse voice. He chuckled softly at the gradually reddening cheeks of his omega.
"Taeh-taehyungie", Koo stuttered, feeling himself wandering into Taehyung's almond-brown orbs. He felt as if his eyes were stuck against Taehyung's. He could not look away, though that was the last thing he wanted to do. The elder gazed at the him, as if, wanting to swallow him whole, "Darling, Bambi, Prettiness"

Jungkook closed his eyes, tilting his head slowly, knowing very well what the Taehyung was implying with his actions. The corners of Taehyung's lips raised in amusement. He felt a certain wave of happiness fill himself while observing his mate's dainty mannerism.

He gently connected their lips, feeling the younger completely melt against his lips. Jungkook's shoulders slouched down and he hugged his alpha's neck for support. Letting out muffled moans, he could feel the large hand around his waist tightening more and more, by each passing second. The sound of their deep breaths overlapped that of the ticking of the wall-clock. Their eyelids were closed, while their hands explored each other's upper torso.

"D-do you have any engagement tomorrow ?", Taehyung questioned. He suddenly pulled away, taking Jungkook by surprise. The addressed shook his head in confusion. Sensing the desperation in his omega's eyes, Taehyung attached their lips again, cupping Koo's cheeks gently. "And the day after ?", he asked again. Jungkook shook his head.

Taehyung stood up, wrapping his mate's legs against his, getting a whine on reply. He chuckled hoarsely, sucking on Jungkook's neck.
"Y'know darling, you are so fucking tempting", he smiled running his index finger against his omega's waistline. Jungkook gulped, stuffing his face into Taehyung's firm chest, trying his best to hide his blush.

"You like it, right ?", Taehyung slipped his hand into Jungkook's shirt, letting his hand roam free all over his mate's chest. Jungkook bit his lips, nodding his head while whimpering. He let out a sudden moan, when Taehyung pinched a certain place. He flushed red, at the certain betrayal by his own vocal cords.

"Don't hide 'em, baby", Taehyung felt a small blush of pride creeping onto his cheeks as well, "I like to listen to your voice. Especially when you're making those sounds"

That's all for today! I'll come back after a month (not really) 🤠🏃‍♀️Also, if there's any mistake, please comment it down so I can rectify it

Also, if there's any mistake, please comment it down so I can rectify it. I'm too tired to check the whole chapter again