🎐ᵇʳᵃᵛᵉ🎐

"You said you like guys who give you butterflies"

Amazed, Jungkook stared at the shyly smiling alpha infront of him Taking one glance at the box, he broke out in a fit of giggles.
He placed the box on the rectangular slab on the perron.

Confused, Taehyung scratched his head, "Wh-what's wrong ?"
"Hey stop laughing", he murmured, looking at his omega, whose body was going loose from laughing so hard.

"I- I am", Jungkook wheezed, trying his best to keep a serious face, "You're s-so cute-", he stumbled forward, and got on his tippy toes. Holding back his laughter for a while, he cupped his alpha's cheeks, "You seriously didn't had any relationships before, did you ?"

Taehyung shook his head in denial, holding Jungkook closer to himself. The omega was a lot shorter than him, making it difficult for the little one to cup his cheeks, even when he was on his tippy toes.

Jungkook giggled, amazed by the alpha's innocent sincerity.
"D-do you like m-my gift ?", Taehyung stuttered, feeling his wolf wag his tail under his omega's gentle touch.

"I did", Jungkook took a break, "But this is not what I meant by giving me butterflies, Taetae"
"Then wh-what ?", Taehyung panicked internally.

Jungkook left Taehyung's cheeks, drawing out a sad whimper from his mate. "I'll tell you that. But first, come with me"

《🎐🎐》

"Koo, what are we doing here ?", Taehyung asked, looking around the garden.
"You'll see", Jungkook said, letting out his bunny smile. He struggled to hold the big glass box with his small hands.

Astonished, Taehyung saw Jungkook lift up the glass box from its base.
For a few seconds, the butterflies rounded around the velvet cloth of the box, before opening wide their wings, causing them to fly upwards.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who was smiling, while looking at the free butterflies.
"They look so beautiful, don't they ?", the younger asked, looking at the tiny, blue creatures who roamed around him.

"Y'know, when I was small, my grand father used to tell me that butterflies have a very short lifespan. And they enjoy it to their fullest, because they live by moments, not minutes. And if you don't free them, they'll never get the sweet taste of their short life", Jungkook stopped, and took a deep breath.

Not getting any reply, he turned towards Taehyung, a bit frightened, "You didn't like me freeing them, did you ?"
He noticed how the alpha didn't budge. Shaking his head, he again turned towards the butterflies. A few of them, had already flown away. And a few were still roaming around Jungkook.

"It's not like that", Taehyung said, out of a sudden,"We've known each other for not more than two months. But, even though the time span is short, I have faith that you wouldn't do something wrong".

Jungkook chuckled, "Everybody is wrong, somewhere. No one can be completely true, even to themselves", he stopped, feeling Taehyung's hand wrap around his waist, "But thank you, for trusting me".

Jungkook looked up, meeting his alpha's shy yet dark gaze. "You're so mercurial, you know that ? A few minutes back you were being shy and now you're hugging me, acting all brave", the omega giggled upon noticing a vague shade of crimson which spread all over Taehyung's cheeks.

"Hey! Don't move", Jungkook suddenly shouted, making Taehyung still in his position. The younger slowly took the butterfly, which was sitting on Taehyung's nose, on his fingers, and held it infront of his mate.
"It looks so pretty", Jungkook squealed, stomping his feet out of excitement.

Taehyung smiled ear to ear, seeing his omega so occupied with the butterflies.
He's so adorable, thought Taehyung, softly dragging his index finger against Jungkook's soft cheeks.

He gave the soft flesh a slight pinch, before yelping out in pain. Jungkook twisted his finger.

"Don't touch my cheeks! And moreover, don't pinch them!", Jungkook grumbled through a pout, applying more force in twisting his mate's finger, drawing out a big scream from the alpha.

"Ah! Ah! Jungkook-ah! Please leave my finger- agh!", Taehyung shouted in relief, caressing his finger, when his mate finally left the poor piece of bone.

"You could've just told me not to pinch your cheeks", Taehyung pouted, increasing Jungkook's fury more, "And what would have you done ? Say sorry ? If sorries would have worked, we wouldn't be needing police stations", said Jungkook, sticking out his tongue at the alpha.

Taehyung smirked, looking back at Jungkook, "Koo"
"What ?", the younger snapped, narrowing his eyes at the smiling alpha. "Your cheeks were really soft. Can I touch them again ?", Taehyung requested, fauxing an innocent smile.

"You-", before Jungkook could curse, Taehyung was already a feet ahead of him, running towards their main pack house.
"KIM TAEHYUNG", Jungkook screamed, before chasing after the elder.

[A/N : Even I don't know what I was thinking while writing this chapter :')
The next chapter will be better, I promise]