🎐ⁱⁿˢᵉᶜᵘʳᵉ🎐

Taehyung woke up to the brightest day he has ever experienced, which soon turned dull, when he saw that his dear mate wasn't sleeping beside him.

He sat upright, yawning loudly, facing the warm sunlight of spring confusedly.
"Koo", he called with a sleep-laced voice. "Good morning", the alpha looked at the bathroom, startled.

There stood his mate, clad in the elder's indigo shirt. "Hey", the alpha called, "You're up early".
Jungkook smiled, scrunching his nose, "Yup! Now c'mon, breakfast is ready. Aunt Kim was calling us. It's already-", he let out a yelp, on suddenly being pulled by his waist.

He was pulled into a tight, morning hug, by his droopy-eyed alpha.

Taehyung tightened his hold around his omega, blowing soft bubbles into Jungkook's chest.
He shook his head slightly, as if, asking for some comfort from the omega.
"I don't feel like getting up", he mumbled slowly, closing his eyes again. "Hey! Don't sleep again. You have two pack meetings to attend today", Jungkook threaded his fingers through his alpha's smooth hair.

"I don't feel like attending them either", Taehyung whined again, earning another string of giggles from the younger. "Don't be so lazy. And you need to come with me, to talk to grandpa too", Jungkook smiled softly, seeing Taehyung's eyebrows crook in fear.
"You do know that he's not that fearful, right?", the omega asked again, chuckling in between his alpha's hold.

Taehyung shook his head in answer and pouted, not uttering a single word.
"Awh", Jungkook chuckled again, caressing the back of Taehyung's head, "Don't be so afraid. He's not that scary".
"But the moment he knows that I'm asking his one and only grandson to move in with me, he will definitely break my neck", grumbling lowly, the alpha stood up, still not losing his hold around Jungkook.

He hugged his omega, and sniffed his scent, which was lingered faintly with his own scent.
Jungkook leaned further in to the hug and closed his eyelids, "I've seen you handle much harder stuffs than this more efficiently, Tae. Why're you so stressed ?", he looked at his mate again, who didn't meet his eyes.

"It-it's different. Y'know, like-", Taehyung sighed again and sat down on the bed, with Jungkook sitting on his lap, legs wrapped around his waist.
"I n-never thought that I would come this far with my significant other. This whole thing seemed so easy when I barely spared a thought about it", he stopped and looked at his omega, who stared at him with pitiful eyes and nodded, asking him to continue.
Taehyung shoved his head into the crook of Jungkook's neck and spoke, "I'm scared. Wh-what if he says no ? An-and tells you to reject me ?", he looked up, puppy-eyed.

Jungkook cooed slightly, and hugged his alpha's neck, "He won't say any of those Taetae. You're just imagining things, right now. And it's just moving in. Don't worry about it so much. You're not asking for my hand from him", he giggled, pressing a subtle kiss on Taehyung's left cheek. 

"Do-don't laugh. I'm pla-planning on doing so, soo-soon", flushing red, Taehyung stuttered out. He tightened his hold around Koo, pouting slightly.
"Well then I think you should be scared a bit", Jungkook laughed out loudly, while caressing the elder's cheek.

"Don't laugh. It's not funny", Taehyung whined, rubbing his head continuously against Jungkook's chest.
His pout soon turned into a smile, staring at an equally giggly Jungkook. Caressing Koo's cheeks with his left hand, he said again, "It honestly does not matter whether he allows you to move in with me or not, but", he stopped, hearing Jungkook speak, "But what matters is that we keep in touch with each other, right ? And we have much time in our hand, anyway".

Taehyung nodded, bringing his mate closer to his chest.
Jungkook closed his eyes, letting the elder hug him upto his heart's content.
He knew that Taehyung was insecure about himself and he was also aware that the alpha was trying his best to stay calm and not respond to the wave of dilemma.

"Jungkook-ah", Taehyung called, voice groggier than before. The younger hummed in reply. Taehyung held his mate's chin by his index finger, making him look straight at him, "Thank you for yesterday", the alpha managed to speak without stuttering, even though his face was completely red.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was confused for a second. On realising what the elder was trying to imply, he coughed out loudly, a sudden rush of shy embarassment flowing through his veins.

"I'm serious, Koo", Taehyung spoke, rather firmly. Koo tilted his head in confusion, letting the other continue, "I know that our relationship is yet not that stable. B-but, I'm glad that we both could make upto here".

Smiling gently at his alpha, Jungkook hugged his neck and pressed a soft kiss over his cheek. Neither of them spoke, as they looked into the depth of each other's eyes, finding exactly what they wanted ; utter trust and respect for each other.

They weren't rushing, neither were they lazing around. They knew each other more than other mates do. But still, they were giving each other time. Building up an undying friendship over all their insecurities and vulnerability was sure a rocky path.

"Koo", Taehyung called, making his mate look upto him again. He kept quiet, and just looked at him with loving eyes, while feeling a whole cyclone of butterflies in his stomach, when he felt the black, shining pair of doe eyes staring back at him with the warmth of the same feeling.

Happy New Year!