late night cuddlez!!! (hank x nb!reader)

(sorry if i made you guys wait a while or something, these things take me a while to type, even if I'm on mobile and I just got the chance to write it. sorry if theres no signs of a nb!reader, i just remembered i have to type this and that i kinda made you guys wait for a while, didnt want to make u guys wait any longer so i typed it out quicky.)
request by XX_sora_simp_XX! sorry if it's bad, again, not that good of a writer. (also I had no ideas in mind and henry didn't one single sh- they actually kinda did idek)
.

.
you walked out of an aahw building, proud of yourself. you never thought you could clear a building that quickly, but now you have, it was always your dream to. anyways enough going on about dreams and all, you've gotta get hone quickly so hank doesn't get too worried. you've been out for at least an hour and a half, hank doesn't really like it all that much when you're out for longer than an hour.
.

.
walking through the front door, you called out and said you were home. as expected, no one replied. hank might be in his room but who even knows where deimos and sanford are. you walked up to your room (obv hanks too) and quietly opened the door, stepping into the room. placing your weapons on a shelf you felt hands slowly wrap around your waist and pick you up. ofc it was the one and only, husband (or boyfriend, whatever you want it to be.). he carried you to the bed and put you both under the covers, laying you sideways on his lap. you buried your face into his chest and placed your arms around his neck, for hank, he wrapped his hands around your waist.

.

.

he wasnt one to talk a lot which was ok but you havent heard him speak in a while. "why were you gone for such..... a long time, love.?" you pulled yourself closed to him and lifted your head a bit, "im sorry, i didnt know how long it would take me to get back, ill try to get home quicker next time.." was all you could let out. you felt bad for him, you never meant to be gone for so long and never meant to worry him. "its fine, dont rush anything just for me, you do what you need to."

.

.

you both havent talked in a couple minutes, which is common. you look up at him to see him asleep, that was the last thing you saw before you fell asleep in eachothers arms. you were always glad to have someone like him, no matter how much you guys dont talk or do anything together.

.

.

.

ok uh- sorry again if it was bad or anything, i rushed it and had no idea what to write, ill try better on the next one. and each character x reader might take about a day or two since i have to think of an idea and find out what to write and type it out without rushing it n stuff. hope you liked it though!!!!!