2b x gn/insecure!reader

dont bug me just bc i posted another 2bxreader, be glad im working on shit...... this is mainly just focused on a gender neutral and insecure reader, most xreaders will be gn!reader unless requested (IM WORKING ON REQUESTS FROM THE MAIN PAGE AFTER THIS ONE!!) so enjoy it, i worked on this a while ago in the middle of the night so it may be bad. (which,, i styated in one of the previous chapters.)

(in this chapter 2b doesnt really like to speak all that much, mainly because i couldnt figure out any lines when i was writing this.)

you looked at every part of your body with disgust, tears slowly running down your cheeks as you pointed out each thing you hated about your body. your stomach, your thighs, your chest, face, anything. you sucked in your stomach as you tried your best to hide your chest, trying to fix anything to make yourself look better.

constantly picking and scratching at your skin, wishing it would all go away as you thought of your dream body. slimmer waist, better jawline, no eyebags, clear skin, everything a person could wish for, the same body that most wished for. the body everyone worked for, the body most have achieved. you wished that you could be as stunning as them, it was your biggest dream after all.

shaking your head as you tore yourself away from your thoughts, you slowly walked  away from the mirror and left the bathroom heading over to your bed. you moved the covers as you began laying down on the bed, not bothering to cover yourself with the blankets. you lay there, staring up at the ceiling as you zoned out, in your very own "world".

(ok, one thing: in this chapter, 2b shows his affection through physical touch, basically anything like kisses, cuddles, hugs, anything related to that. again, i couldnt think of any lines.)

whilst laying on your back, 2b crawled onto the bed and cuddled up next to you, resting his head on your chest. taking off his mask thing n placing it on the nightstand, he pulled you closer to him. you looked down at him, running your hands through his hair as he moved down to your stomach, leaving delicate and soft kisses. you smiled as you knew what he was doing, (he's showing you his appreciation and FUCKING PRETTY/HANDSOME/GORGYUES, AND AMAIZNG YIOU ARE??!?!??!), resting your head on the pillow and closing your eyes.

the two of you rested under the covers, enjoying eachothers company for the rest of the night.......

----

i hope that wasnt too bad or too short like every other xreader in this book, hope you enjoyed it though! keep an eye out for the... requested stuff!!!

----

time: ..about an hour bechase im dumb and dunno how to write

words or whatever: ...around 474 words

proofread and fixed?: finally fixed everything on 3/19/22