hank x reader AGAIN

yeah, ive got a lot of free time and ive only got one idea for hank, so you're gonna take it and deal with it until I get other ideas. it'll be a short chapter too,,,,  im3not good at writing long chapters.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
you and the trio were on you're way back to the base, it was a quiet trip. no one wanted to speak a word or strike up a conversation. no matter what day, what time, and what mission, any of you were able to start a conversation. any conversation could make the ride seem less boring and long, but no one was bothered about it besides you.

hank was in the back of the van along with you, both in silence. nothing but silence for the 3-4 hours you've been driving. you shivered, there weren't any other blankets since hank stole the last one, being a bitch (/hj). you had no hoodie with you, nothing to keep you warm. lost in your thoughts, you were distracted from reality. you stopped and looked around.

you found hank next to you, wrapping half of the blanket around you. you smiled and moved closer to hank, hugging onto his arm while holding the blanket. he moved his arm and placed it around you, moving you closer to him. the van roughly stopped, kerning both you and hank forward. you groaned, knowing it was deimos driving.

hank let you have the blanket as you stepped out of the back and walked to the front. "nice driving, dumbass." you glared at deimos as you walked over to them. "thank you, I take pride in my driving." he says, smiling. "it was sarcastic." you whispered,,

all of you made it into the house, heading to each of your rooms. hank picked you up, bridal style, and brought you to his room. he placed you down on his bed and collapsed next to you, pulling you closer. smiling, you turned to face him and closed your eyes.
-
-
-
-
yeah that's it cause it took the whole period. yeah, it's a short chapter and I literally had an hour and a half (?) but I couldn't fucking think of what to write for half of the paraphgs,, sobs. (better enjoy this istg.)