men (2bxreader)

yum

men yum

......ok but seriously, here's something bc I promised yall a 2b x reader...... I think-

appreciate this pls I did tihs in the middle of class withotu my teacher

ANYWAYS

(and no he's not peepaw here!!!!)

(last thing, sorry if it's bad, I rushed this because it started to take too long to finish, don't mind any spelling mistakes)

you dropped your duffel bag on the couch as you kicked off your shoes, glad to be home from such a long mission. walking up to the "doctors" room and pushed the door open quietly and slowly. you peeked in to see the doctor at his desk, laptop open, paperwork everywhere. letting out a sigh you walk over to your lover and kneel next to him. which now, this man is asleep. you picked him out and walked over to the bed, dropping him on it.

you picked up all the papers and sorted them neatly, saving his work on his laptop and closing it. after cleaning everything up, you walk over to the bed and get under the covers with your lover, getting comfy. as you get comfy, you can feel doc wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close. although he couldn't (doesn't like to talk) talk, he likes to show his love through hugs from behind, cuddles, and kisses.

you smiled and buried your face into his chest, glad that he's getting rest. speaking about rest, you slowly drift away and into a deep sleep.

you were glad doc was getting some rest, he usually stays up working and never listens to you when you ask him to sleep. you were staring to think this man is becoming more addicted to his work. although he does take breaks, they aren't enough. all that he does get is just coffee or something small to eat and then goes back to work. it's good that he's at least getting something to drink/eat when he needs to work, which he does take care of himself still.

slowly getting up, you look at your alarm clock and got out from under the covers. usual thing, doc is already out of bed at 6 30 am. though, he wasn't at his laptop for once, you were happy about that. anyways, getting back to what you were doing, you walked down to the kitchen to see doc at the stove making breakfast. that was rare, he would only cook when you were asleep and the trio was on a mission, but if they were home, one of them would cook. you shook it off and shrugged, walking over to him and took the spatula from his hand and placing it on the counter, hugging him. he hugged you tightly, making sure you didn't touch the stove as it was on.... obviously.

you two spent the rest of your day together, cuddling, going on a walk, and anything else.

sorry for the short xreader, again, I rushed it. ill make sure the next one is longer.