2b x reader, again

//heyyy omg look at me, ACTUALLY PUTTING EFFORT INTO MY WRITING!!!! ive got today off of school since my mother is worrying about covid cases at my school (29 i think) and doesn't want me to go,, so here I am. i do hope you enjoy this one cause this is gonna take me hours to write and I don't have the brain capacity to think of good ideas, im working on a sanford x reader next, or an auditor x reader, we'll never know. NOW ENJOY.
//

you were sitting in the medics "office", which was basically just his room, waiting for him to come back with supplies. you were heavily injured during a supply run at an AAHW building, the wounds ranging from scratches to bullet holes. (don't ask how you're alive, IM THINKING OF THIS AS I GO ON, SOBS.) your lover finally walked into the room after what felt like hours. he brought a medkit, a suture, and string (?).

"lay down so I can get this done, i don't want it to take too long," you nodded and leaned back against the chair,, bed thingy (..idk what to say for that) and let him close the wounds and tens to the bullet holes and scratches. the process was quite long, as it always tends to be. the doctor liked to speed things up, but is always careful to not hurt his special and loved one.<3

as the medic cut the last string, he packed up all the stuff and put it away. you propped yourself up with your elbows, to go any further would cause pain (obviously). "please be careful for a couple days.. i don't want you to get hurt more," he softly spoke, carefully picking you up (ooough??!?!) and bringing you out of his office.

you guys were halfway there before you wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face into his neck, tired. he brought you to your room, as your rooms weren't far away from eachother (..no sharing a room). placing you on the bed, you didn't let go of him, you wanted him to stay with you till you fell asleep. he exhaled, laying down next to you.

with him, you felt safe. he was the love of your life after all, the one you'd be with forever. you cuddled with him, head resting on shoulder, arms wrapped around eachother, nothing but silence in the room. just the two of you, asleep in the room after a long day.

 just the two of you, asleep in the room after a long day

this took a lot of energy and hand breaking, yoy better thank me... SPECIFICALLY someone. i know they know who they are,,,, >:(

asides from that I hope this was ok, it was a morning story (writing stories in the morning) and I kinda just went with whatever came to mind bc I forgot my old idea,,, sobs