Wildest Dreams

***************** WARNING! ********************
This chapter contains mature content.

Damian fumbled around with the door handle before Kat took charge and impatiently kicked the door open with her foot.

"What?" She side-eyed him as he began chuckling and squeezed her a little tighter.

"If I knew you were that eager Miss Mullen then I would have skipped the sandwich and brought you straight up here."

"Shut up." She sighed into his mouth before forcefully locking lips with him once again, and causing him to stumble back slightly.

Finally over the threshold Damians hold remained firmly in place whilst keeping his lips firmly attached to hers as they explored each other's mouth like it was their first time they had kissed each other. Fighting for breath Kat was the first to pull away and took a moment to compose herself as she unwrapped her legs and slid down his body till her feet met the floor.

"You sure about this?" He asked cupping her cheek as he began to place soft quick kisses along her jaw.

"Yes." She answered without hesitation and pushed him back slightly before lifting the hem of her hoodie up and over her head, tossing it to the floor beside her.

Within a split second his hands moved swiftly into her hair, holding her head in place as he devoured her mouth once more. Her fingers trembled against his chest as she began to unbutton his shirt, fumbling with nerves and excitement at each buttonhole. He moved his hands to hers and held them briefly at his chest.

"Kathleen." He whispered into her mouth. "Slow down, there's no rush."

He released her hands and let her continue, this time with a slow confidence as she flicked each button through its hole. Finally reaching the last button he smirked before shrugging the shirt off and letting it drop to the floor. Kat's hands instantly rose to his chest where they waited momentarily before gliding down his torso, slowly allowing each fingertip to gently pass over every muscular ripple on display and then back up again to where they finally rested around his neck.

"I probably should have worn something a little more sexier than sweat pants and a hoodie." She mumbled through a deep breath as he trailed gentle drawn-out kisses down her neck.

He muttered something in response but she couldn't make it out and didn't want him to stop as he moved back to explore her mouth again.

Tucking his thumbs inside the waistband of her sweatpants he stretched them over her hips, allowing them to slide down her legs and pool at her feet. Suddenly all she could think about was that she didn't have any shoes on and that her socks would be filthy from walking about outside.

"Kat?" Damian caught her attention with a firm tone. "You OK, you kinda went somewhere else there for a minute?"

"Yeah, fine." She blinked rapidly and loosened her arms from around his neck allowing them to slide back down his toned torso, grinning as she noticed his breath hitch when she stopped at his belt buckle.

She leaned up to kiss him, but he moved his head to the side of her and whispered into her ear.
"Get out of your head Kathleen."

The sound of her name from him and the feeling of his breath on her skin was intoxicating, she hastily undone his belt and popped the button of his jeans open as he stepped out of his undone boots.