Until i found you

The bumpy journey into Florence took just under an hour, with Damian spending most of the ride excitedly pointing out familiar sightings to Kat as they passed them, accompanied by the occasional cough mocking comment from Tyler in the background.

After several failed attempts to park the bus, Jack finally managed to guide an extremely flustered Joyce into a space at the rear of the third busy car park they visited.

"You might wanna see a doctor about that cough whilst your here buddy." Damian playfully patted Tyler on the shoulder as he squeezed past him to get off the bus.

A sea of Yawns and stretches filled the car park like some alternate yoga class as they all staggered off the cramped bus and fanned out into a dysfunctional semi-circle.

"Well, Mr magnificent..." Chad slapped Damian on the back. "where to first?"

"Oh no." Damian shook his head. "There is no way I'm stepping on their toes." He nodded towards Jack and Joyce who were still confirming plans as Joyce wrestled with the temperamental lock on the driver's door.

Their laughter was quickly interrupted by the curdling sounds of Harry choking on a cloud of smoke as Jaynes exhaled her vape.

"If you want some just ask, don't suck up the used stuff." Jayne teased, as Harry timidly shifted from foot to foot and kept his eyes to the floor.

"I'm just joking." She confirmed, slowly rolling her eyes as she drew in deeply on the vape again, expelling more of the sweet-smelling clouds into the air.

Kat reassuringly smiled at Harry who had now moved closer to Damian for safety, as she wondered what was finally softening Jaynes firm demeanour.

"Alright folks." Jacks muddled cockney accent broke through the group as he prowled into the centre and clasped his hands together.

Kat moved her attentions to him and realised how similar he was to that of David, from how he flashed his overly white smile in a way that made you feel like instant friends, to how he dominated everyone's attention. Kat continued to observe his mannerisms as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked it. His crisp white t-shirt was neatly tucked into the belted black chino shorts he was wearing. Scanning down his wide frame Kat noticed that his loafers had been swapped for a gleaming pair of white air max trainers which better suited his look. Jack looked up from his phone to find Joyce had finally joined him, and whilst she was half the height of him she composed herself to look just as assertive in her beige slacks and loose-fitting floral blouse. Kat couldn't help but smile at how Joyce's light hair and welcoming features were quite the contrast to Jacks dark and smouldering appearance, they were like yin and yang, speaking and laughing like old friends as they settled their plans with each other before finally sharing them with the rest of the group.

"So guys, there's a hell of a lot to get around which means time will be tight with some of the stops we have planned." Jack addressed the group with pace and purpose like he was an official tour guide. "Now listen people this is the important part. In a minute Joyce is going to tell you the order of where we are visiting so if anyone falls behind, or sneaks off..." he paused momentarily and the whole group turned to look in the direction of Kat and Damian who both blushed and dropped their eyes to the floor.

"Nice." Damian slowly nodded his head several times as he grimaced, causing everyone to sympathetically smile.

"Yep." Jack grinned, amused with himself. "Anyway, if you do lose us just head to the next meeting point and catch back up. Joyce..." Jack turned to her signalling that it was her turn to talk. She stepped forward to perform her part in their double act, informing the group of the route they would be taking and landmarks they would be visiting.