Tomorrow (Part Two)

A/N: Hello everyone! Finally back with part 2 of this story and before we get into it I just want to say Thank You all so much for all of the amazing support💜💜 You are all so amazing!!

Now then some of you already know what comes next....

****MAJOR ANGST WARNING****

Please read this at your own discretion you know what you can and can't handle, alright guys deep breaths; let's do this...

Dec's POV

I felt so warm and so comfortable, the best I felt in a long time and I sighed as I scooted closer to Ant's side of the bed. I was sure I had fallen asleep on top of my husband earlier but now I was lying on the mattress; we must have moved a bit in our sleep.

I kept moving towards Ant's side but after a few more seconds of no contact from Ant's body I opened my eyes and instantly felt sadness washing thorough me as I noticed that I was all alone in the bed.

Where had Anth gone?

He had promised he would stay here and hold me while I slept so why would he leave?

I sat up in bed listening for any kind of noise downstairs or even in the bathroom, maybe Ant had just gotten up to do something in the house.

I listened for a few more minutes and when I didn't hear anything I sighed sadly blinking away tears I turned to look at clock, it was just past noon and I went to sit up only too notice a small piece of paper propped up against our wedding photo that rested on my nightstand.

The handwriting was definitely Anth's and I smiled a little as the picked the note up unfolding it carefully.

Decky,

I'm hoping you won't wake up while I'm gone, I know I promised to stay here with you but our manager called and needed us to come in. You were sleeping so well I didn't want to wake you up; you needed the rest sweetheart; I won't be gone long try and lie back down and close your eyes.

I'll be home before you know it and then I promise I'm going to take you on that special date just like I promised.

I love you so much Decky, try and rest and I'll see you soon

-Anth

I sighed as I finished reading the note, I knew Ant had left me behind for my own good but I still felt sad and quite a bit lonely; I missed Anth so much we barely spent any time together anymore.

I knew my husband loved me but our work schedule was so intense we barely enough time to sleep and eat let alone go on dates, the thought made me sad and I made a vow to myself to talk to Ant about maybe lightening our work load a little bit.

I heard rocky barking downstairs and I shook myself out of my thoughts getting to my feet and stretching for a moment before I started down the stairs holding my phone in my hand.

I knew the dogs were just wanting to be let out so I walked down the stairs and opened the backdoor whistling for Rocky and Hurley laughing a little as they almost knocked each other over in their haste to get out the door.

Our backyard was fenced in so I didn't need to worry about them running off and I let the door fall shut as my phone chimed in my hand drawing my attention.

I noticed and email notification pop up in the corner of my screen and I tapped on it smiling happily as I noticed it was a message from the jewellery store a few miles from our house, mine and Anth's anniversary was next week and I had ordered a present for him almost a month ago.