Hi Daddy

A/N: Hello everyone! Great to see you all again and apologies for lack of updates over the last few months 🙈 I am trying to be more active again now and I just want to say thank you for all of your continued support and understanding it really means a lot 💜💜

I promise I will never abandon any of my stories I fully intend to finish them all and even have Ideas for new ones in the works both AAD and OG stories as well so please stay tuned😊💜

My new plan is to write smaller updates to all my stories in advance and have them ready so that I can update at least once a week, unfortunately updates will be a little slow in April because I have decided to enter a writing contest 😊 wish me luck 💜🙈

OK enough about me, this story is another request from viccigault thank you for the request and support and the challenge I have to say this is one of my favorite oneshots i've done and it may turn into a mini series

******PLEASE READ****

That being said, this story is probably not going to be everyone's "cup of tea" and that's ok if you do not like the subject matter of this oneshot and would rather skip it I understand completely and respect your choice.

All I ask is that you play nice in the comments, do not report my story, and do not ruin the story for others everyone is entitled to their own tastes and opinions.

This story contains male pregnancy now i know that may put some of you off but I really liked this idea and it was a request so again if your don't agree that is ok and you are welcome to skip but please do not ruin the story for someone else 💜💜

OK everyone let's get into it, I hope you like it💜😊

Dec's POV

"Did you want Pink or Blue streamers?"

I turned around to face Stephen rolling my eyes as I noticed that he was tangled up in some rolls of crepe paper streamers that he had managed to pick up somewhere when he went out shopping for the party snacks earlier.

"Honestly Stephen don't you think this going a bit too far? We don't even know if the baby is a boy or a girl yet I only found out I was pregnant 3 weeks ago..I haven't even told Anth yet."

Stephen huffed at me rolling his eyes as he started to untangle himself from the streamers shaking his head as he walked over to the far wall and climbed up on a chair taping the end of roll to the ceiling before climbing back down.

"I know that but seriously Declan you should be celebrating you and Ant have been trying for years now ever since you started taking those pills almost 8 years ago, and besides you and Ant will be Australia in a few weeks anyway which means I won't get a chance to give you proper baby shower until after you come back and then I'll be too busy with my own shows."

Stephen cut off dragging the chair along behind him as he moved to finished hanging the decorations and I smiled shaking my head, Stephen was more excited than I was all he had been talking about for weeks was the fact that he was going to be an "uncle".

I wasn't really in the celebratory mood though because I had to tell my husband , the only person who knew was Stephen and the only reason he knew was because we had ran into each other at the doctor's office.

I had been feeling weird for weeks and when I had taken a pregnancy test and it had come back positive I had rushed off to the doctor, I was hopeful and excited but determined not to get my hopes again like I had the last few times.