"Man" of the relationship

A/N: hello everyone! I'm not sure if anyone is even still reading these stories but I had a few ideas for some short funny updates to this book, to help balance out a little of the angst 😂🙈

This one a super short story involving all three boys..I hope you like it and if you would want to see more of these please let me know 💜💜

Here we go....

Dec was humming quietly to himself as he paced around his and Ant's dressing room waiting for Ant to finish changing into his clothes so that they could head home for the night.

Normally Ant didn't mind changing in front of his boyfriend but the lock to the dressing room door was broken and Ant was a little nervous about a certain presenter who had an unnerving habit of barging in at inappropriate times.

"Anth hurry up will you? I'm tired!"

"Alright alright I'm coming...your so impatient.."

"Well, it's not my fault you've been in there for over..."

Dec cut off as he felt a tingling sensation on his right foot, he hadn't put his shoes on yet opting to stay in his socks as long as possible, Dec looked down expecting to see nothing only to feel his heart miss a beat as he found himself staring at huge spider crawling over his foot and onto the floor.

"ANTH!!!!!! HELP!!!"

Dec let out a scream as he stumbled backward climbing up onto one of the makeup chairs trembling as he watched the spider stop moving at the same time Ant flung open the restroom door his voice full of concern.

"What's wrong.....OH MY GOD!"

Ant let out a terrified scream of his own and without even hesitating climbed right up onto the other makeup chair cowering beside his equally frightened boyfriend as the spider continued to stay right where it was almost mocking them with its stillness.

"W-What are you waiting for kill it!"

"N-no way I'm not going near that thing!"

"I thought you wanted to be the "Man" of the relationship? The "Man" is in charge of killing the spiders!"

"In that case you can be the man...I'm not moving from this chair! Look at the size of that thing! It almost as big as rocky!"

Dec sighed rolling his eyes at his boyfriend's over exaggerating, the spider was big but not the size of a dog.

Dec summoned his courage and just as he was about to step down off the chair and kill the spider; it moved a little towards the boys prompting loud screams from the pair as both jumped off the chairs and onto the makeup table itself the counter creaking a little under their combined weight.

The boys were about to panic when all of sudden the door banged open and their taller friend stomped into the room looking highly annoyed as he spoke

"Oh, for goodness sakes! I can hear you two from next door how is anyone supposed to get any work done around here with all your--"

"Stephen! Stop you'll scare it towards us!"

Stephen paused in his tracks wondering what on earth Ant was talking about and just as he was about to ask the spider moved again causing Dec to scream as Stephen looked down the movement catching his attention.

"A Spider?! That's what all the screaming was about? It's just a spider it's probably harmless!"

"HARMLESS?! Look at it it's huge!!"

Dec was the one overexaggerating now and Stephen snorted with laughter before he brough his foot up stomping the spider and then tossing the body into the bin as he continued laughing.

"There you go it's gone now...h-h-honestly you should have seen your faces!!! I b-bet they could hear the s-screaming halfway down the street!"

Stephen stumbled over the words as he continued laughing as he watched the boys climb down off the makeup table looking both relieved and embarrassed Dec mumbled a quick "Thanks" followed by a "A-Are you sure it's Dead?" from Ant.

Stephen shook his head fondly at Ant's question before coming over to place and arm over the older man's still slightly trembling shoulders; he knew Ant had a real fear of spiders and couldn't help feeling just a little bit sorry for him.

"Yes Ant I promise you mate, it's dead ill even take the bin outside with me if it makes feel better"

Ant nodded and then mumbled a quite thanks into Stephen's shoulder as the younger man pulled him into a quick hug before he let go stepping back a few feet.

"Well unless you two need anything else killed I have to get back to running my script for tomorrow night's show.."

Both boys let out an embarrassed huff of laughter followed by a shake of the head; Stephen hugged them both one last time before he turned to head outside picking up the bin as a smirk spread across his face.

" Oh, and by the way boys.... since I killed the spider I guess this means I'm the "Man" of this relationship.."

Stephen turned around winking at both of the boys causing both their mouths to drop open and their faces to burn bright red as he laughed one last time before heading out the door. 

Stay Safe💜💜