Late Night Cuddles (A/D/S)

A/N: Hello everyone! So for those of you who read the A/N on my last update of Save Me, I have still not found a place to live permanently but I am doing ok and trying to get back into some sort of writing schedule.

Writing helps me relax a little and I do love being here in the fandom still💜💜💜

I have loads of new ideas both for stories and social media content so please stay with me and thank you all so much for your continued and endless understanding and patience and support 🥺 it really means so much especially in these difficult times 🥺🥺💜💜

No warnings for this chapter it's basically fluff however as you may have guessed this is an Ant/Dec/Stephen story inspired by @daphreak and her amazing artwork😊💜thank you so much for inspiring me with your amazing talent.

This might actually become a series 🙈😂 and if you like this ship then please go and give @jvermi11ion a follow and check out their story "Cutie Pies" it is well worth the read 😊😊

Alright everyone, I'll let you read now....

Stephen's POV

I sighed rubbing my hands over my eyes as I walked up the long driveway to the house.

It had been a long day of filming and I was more than a little frustrated at the fact that it had gone on almost 3 hours longer than it should have.

I was supposed to be home early today to spend time at home with my boyfriends but it was well past 9pm and I knew both of them had to work tomorrow which meant either one or both of them were already asleep.

I scowled as I unlocked the door opening it as quiet as possible I didn't really want to wake them but it had been an awful day and a long hug from either one of them would have made me feel so much better.

I sighed softly wrapping my arms around myself as a poor substitute and stepped into the hallway slipping off my shoes before walking further into the house my socks making no sound as I crossed over the floorboards.

The lights were mostly turned off and I felt my heart sink as I shook my head trudging towards the stairs mentally cursing our busy schedules only to pause as I noticed a small amount of light coming from the living room.

Dec always liked to sit by the lamp and read whenever he couldn't sleep and quickly changed directions heading towards the living room, maybe Dec was still awake and it was only Ant who had gone to bed?

"Declan..."

I stuck my head around the door my eyes attempting to adjust as I whispered my oldest boyfriend's name jumping as I heard a quite shushing sound coming from one corner of the room followed by a set of footsteps.

"Don't wake him up...he's only just got to sleep.."

I looked to my left to see Dec putting a book back on the shelf smiling sadly as he gestured towards the sofa making my heart melt as I turned to see Ant sprawled across the sofa his legs hanging over the arm while his head burrowed into one of the cushions the messy black hair framing the sides of his face as he slept.

"He tried so hard to stay awake but he just couldn't make it...", Dec sighed as he came over to stand next to me arms wrapping slowly around my waist as he rested his head against my arm.

My smile faltered a little as I looked down at the sandy brown head nestled into my side my hands coming up to run along Dec's side as I spoke, "I'm so sorry, filming lasted longer than I thought; I k-know I promised to be home early I tried I really d-did."