Hi Daddy (Part 2)

A/N: Hello everyone, I am finally back with an update 💜 I still have not found a place to stay permanently so that's why updates are a little slow I am using my prewritten chapters but I don't have many 🙈🙈

Thank you all so much for your continued support however it really means so much in these difficult times, I do love writing about the boys and as long as you enjoy reading I plan to keep on writing💜💜💜

No warnings for this chapter it's a follow up to the first one I did I really like this idea and thought about making it a mini series ️☺️

If the story is not your thing that's ok but please play nice in the comments and don't ruin it for someone else💜

Ok everyone I'll let you read now..

Dec's POV

"Are you ok?"

I looked up to see Ant watching me his eyes tense and concerned small worry lines forming along the edges, Stephen and I had broken the news to him less than 3 weeks ago and ever since then he had gotten a little overprotective to say the least.

I couldn't really blame him though I was nervous too, this might be our only chance for something like this and I was doing everything in my power to make sure nothing would end up going wrong.

"I'm fine, don't worry Anth."

I smiled at my husband doing my best to be reassuring but as another wave of nausea hit my smile faltered and before I could even react Ant was up out of his chair crouched down beside my chair.

"What's wrong do I need to get Bob?"

I closed my eyes carefully taking a deep breath and nodding doing my best not to throw up as I spoke, "I'm f-fine...it's just morning sickness Anth; t-totally normal nothing to wo—"

I cut off quickly jumping out of the chair and running over to the nearest bin throwing up the little bit of water I had managed to drink this morning, mine and Ant's child was clearly not going to make this easy.

"Easy....breathe..."

I felt a hand running over my back and I sighed softly my stomach tensing slightly as I took a few deep breaths before standing up straight again taking the napkin Ant offered me and wiping my face as I leaned into his side.

"You ok Deccy?"

"Y-yeah...the baby is just a bit uncooperative this morning that's all..."

"Do you want to go and lie down for a bit? We still have a while before the script meeting.."

I shook my head leaning into the warm hand that was now rubbing up and down my side, people had already been treating me differently from the producers to the crew and even the celebrities.

I knew the producers had even suggested to Anth that maybe he should find someone else to present with this year but he had shot that idea down in seconds. I knew my husband would defend me and that a lot of the crew and all of our fans were happy I was here; but the last thing I needed was to give the producer any excuse to think about replacing me.

"I'm ok...I promise, do you have any of those Anti-Nausea pills though?"

"Deccy...you know you aren't supposed to take a lot of those, it's not good for you or the baby."

I sighed, "I know b-but it's going to be a busy day and you know the producer is coming down today; we can't give him any reason to....r-replace me..."