Pt. 1

TW:⚠️sexual assault⚠️
Lilly woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside her window. Which although it sounds lovely at 6:30am when you couldn't get to sleep the night before I can assure it's not. Lilly then got out of bed and got changed she chose a skirt that hugged her waist and flared out at the bottom with a loose white blouse which she tucked into her skirt and left the top bottom undone she combed her hair and clipped it back pulling a few piecing at the front out framing her face.

Ready to leave she went down stairs saying good morning to her father then putting on her coat and making way round the streets of Small Heath.

As she was walking down the street she felt someone watching and so she began to speed hoping whoever it was would leave her alone.

A few moments passed when all of a sudden she felt two hands cold and rough grab her waist pulling her close 'hush pretty girl I say we go to back my place. Have some fun.' He laughed wickedly the smell of alcohol strong on his breathe too strong that he had obviously been drinking though the night and well into the morning.

'Get off of me.' Lilly demanded but it was no use. The man moved her hair and tried kissing her neck.

'Don't you know you I am.' Lilly screamed. The man turned to look Lilly in the face a look of panicked and regret plastered his face realising the woman he had hold of was Lilly Clarke member of the peaky blinders often described as the female version of Arthur and daughter of Antony Clarke notorious for his influence over the Birmingham police department.

'Miss Clarke I am so sorry.' He slowly began to back away as Lilly brushed her skirt down and turned to face the man and punched him right in the nose drawing blood she walked off leaving the man clutching his face in agony.

Lilly arrived at the home of the peaky blinders she walked straight in taking off her coat and hanging it on the coat rack. She walked into the kitchen to see Polly Gray sat reading a news paper with an empty tea cup next to her. Polly looked up from the newspaper in front her to see Lilly entering the kitchen. 'Good morning love.' She spoke softly with a smile on her face.
'Morning Pol.' Lilly walked over and filled the kettle putting on the stove to heat up.

'How's your morning been so far then dear?.'

'Ok I guess.'

'What's wrong.' Polly spoke standing up bringing her cup and another out the cupboard for Lilly and placing them next to her.

'Oh it's nothing really.' Lilly sighed a frown landing on her face.
'Clearly something is bothering you love what is it.'
'Well I was just on my way over and some man thought he could have me then and there I mean it's 6:45 on a Tuesday morning you'd think I could walk a couple blocks.'
'oh sweetie I'm so sorry what did he do to you.'
The kettle was ready and Lilly began to pour the water into the tea cups.
'He came up behind and grabbed my waist.'
Polly came close behind Lilly and placed her right hand on Lilly's waist 'like this?'she questioned. Lilly reached down to grab Polly left hand and moved it also on to her waist.
'More like this.' Lilly spoke in a soft whisper like tone. 'He then moved my hair and started kissing my neck.'Polly smirked as she moved Lilly hair to the right softly and gave her neck a few soft kisses. Polly then pulled away and continued moving around the kitchen.
'Oh well I'm very sorry that happened I do hope you didn't let him get away with it.'
'Don't worry Pol I didn't.' Lilly almost whispered.
'Good.' She said picking up her cup and taking over to the table.