Pt.9

Heyy so I know I'm terrible with consistency at getting new parts out but its out now.    So enjoy.

My eyes fluttered open as I remembered last night which brought a smile to my face. I moved slightly, still lay on Polly's chest realising she was still asleep, I moved out of her arms being careful not to wake her. I put my shirt and underwear back on and headed to the kitchen.

As I reached the kitchen I filled the kettle and placed it on the stove getting some bread  then placing it on the grill. Once the toast was ready I buttered it and filled two cups of tea. I left the cups in the kitchen to cool and then brought the plates into the front room.

Gently tapping Polly on the shoulder to wake her up, I took a bite of my toast. Polly sat up clearly tired 'good morning sunshine.' She smiled pulling the blanket round her shoulders as she was naked and it was bit cold.

'Good morning Polly.'I giggled as the blanket fell off her shoulder revealing her nude top half. I picked her shirt off of the floor and handed it to her 'this might be of some use darling.' I smirked holding in my laughter. ' I made you some toast and a cup of tea.' I said moving her plate closer to her as she buttoned up her shirt.

'Thank you lovely.' She picked the plate up starving and began eating him the toast.

A few minutes later we had both finished our breakfast. I took the plates into the kitchen and placed them in the sink to be washed and brought my cup in with me. I heard some noise from the porch thinking it was the wind I made my way back to the front room before entering I shouted through 'honey do want your cup of tea as well.' with no reply I carried on heading toward the front room.

I stopped dead in my tracks as though I had froze. I had entered the front room to see Tommy stood in the front room staring at Polly. He looked shocked.

Shit.

There was no way we could play this off I was only wearing a shirt and underwear Polly was half naked wrapped in a blanket and our clothes including my bra were scattered about the front room.

We stood frozen in silence.

Tommy finally spoke 'Care to explain.'

I didn't dare reply.

'either of you....'

'What is their to explain really Tommy.' Polly said pointing it was rather obvious as what had been going on.

'How long?' Tommy questioned a smirk creeping in on his face.

'That's non of your business.' Polly snapped.

'It is if you don't want me to tell anyone.' He retorted sounding quite smug.

'You wouldn't dare.' I finally spoke up now leaning against the door frame taking small sips of my tea to call my nerves.

'Wouldn't I.'he smiled even more smug than before.

'Not if you don't want a smack u won't.' Polly replied putting the rest of you clothes on, as Tommy turned around facing the other way.

'Anyway I'm assuming there was a reason you came here. What do you want?' I questioned.

'We'll I did come for those reports I asked aunt Pol to finish but I'm guessing she hasn't got round to them,' he laughed to himself 'being busy doing other things.' He looked over at me blatantly referring to me as things Polly threw my shoe I had left in the living room at the back of his head.

'What was that for.' He asked slightly insulted as he turned back around. Polly raised her eyebrows at him as if to say, watch it.

'But no I haven't quite got round to finishing those reports.' She said looking over to me smirking.

'I can come back later then.' He said turning towards the door.

'Let us know in advance next time.' I shouted after him.

'And don't fucking tell anyone or I'll have your head.' Polly shouted.

'I won't tell anyone and I don't fancy doing this again so I'll call next time.' Tommy shouted back. He shut the door with a slam as always.

'Oh I do wish he would stop slamming that fucking door.' Polly said still looking towards the exit. I just started laughing. Polly turned to look at me slightly concerned. Then she also began laughing with neither of us quite sure why we were laughing it could be that Tommy was the one to find us or that it was nerves that he would tell someone or maybe just that I had taken part in that entire conversation with only my shirt and panties on. 

She walked over to me her arms rested on my shoulders she looked me in the eyes a smile plastered across her face 'looks like we've been found out.' She laughed.

'Looks like it.' I replied giving her a kiss as my arms snaked around her waist pulling her close.

Only a short one but I'm trying to get better at posting these parts more often, so if haven't in a while feel free to remind me. As always let us know if you have enjoyed this part. 
x