Pt.15

"Polly be quiet or someone will find us."

"Let them." She continued kissing my neck and lifted me up by my thighs on to her desk. While her hand started roaming up my leg, then dipping under my skirt and painfully slowly approaching where I needed her most.

I placed my hand under her chin and pulled her back to meet her lips with my own. When her hand came in contact with my clit she drew soft circles over the fabric. I moaned into our kiss. I felt Polly smile as she moved my under wear aside and my moaning continued.

When suddenly the door opened. "Aunt Pol-"
"Ahh fuck." It was Arthur. Shit.
"Aunt Pol, Lil what the fuck is going on?" He practically shouted in a state of pure shock. Polly turned around so she was still stood between my thighs but facing Arthur.

"Well I think that's rather obvious." Polly said very nonchalant.

"Arthur be quiet and dear god calm down." I said pulling my skirt down and slightly pushing Polly to the side so I could hop off of the desk.

"You're fucking my aunt, Lil that's a big deal." He said still panicky.

"Arthur I'm a grown woman I can make my own decisions and trust me when I say I more than invited it. And anyway it was more me fucking her." Polly said more irritated than concerned that yet another of her nephews had walked in on us. I shot Polly a look as if to say 'really right now'.

"I did not need to know that." He replied.

"Arthur I understand its strange walking in on your aunt with your best mate but your pretty much the last to figure it out." I added quietly, unsure as to how he would react.

"What!?" Was all he said.

"Well why did you think Polly was always so touchy and why I'm always at her house or why we've shared a room on multiple occasions." I thought about it and realised how truly oblivious Arthur was.

"I don't know I just thought that's just how girls are I guess. And pol how could you fuck my best mate." He turned his attention to Polly who wasn't paying much attention until she heard her name.

She smirked before replying. "In a multitude of ways." She turned back towards me looking slightly lower than my face. "In fact we were just getting to it before we were interrupted."

"Seriously Pol can you not make everything so dirty." I complained she simply shrugged yet again unbothered just slightly impatient.

"Right well I don't need to know anymore we can talk again when you have more clothes on." Arthur left quickly almost spinning around. I looked down and realised my shirt was infact undone and that was what Polly was staring at this whole time.
"Took you long enough to realise."

Polly giggled, walking over to me placing her hands on my hips. She kissed my neck lightly. "Now where were we."she whispered kissing my lips and walking me back to the desk.

"Are you really going to just continue after we have nearly traumatised your nephew." I chuckled.

"He's a big boy he'll be fine, on the other hand if I don't get to fuck you no one will be fine I assure you that. So why don't you be quiet and just kiss me."

"Well I'm certainly not arguing with that." I pulled her back into a passionate kiss hoping back on to the desk. When Polly's hand began to wander down to between my thighs once again moving my underwear to one side. She started drawing circles around my clit before slowly pulling away from our kiss and practically dropping to her knees.

I threw my head back as her tongue began to move over my slit and around my clit. When I felt a hand on my chin pull my face back down. Polly pulled back slightly still continuing the motion with her other hand. "I want to see that pretty face of yours when I fuck you okay baby." I nodded and held eye contact as Polly reattached her mouth her hand moving down and a single finger pushing into my opening. I moaned as she began a slow back and forth motion.

Then adding another finger her tongue still drawing shapes. It was all too much and my moaning could certainly be heard on the offices either side.

"Polly, fuck- I'm so close." Polly didn't say anything she just increased her pace. Moments later I came Polly cleaned up and stood back up between my legs. I pulled her into a kiss.

"Fuck you are so good at that baby." I said in between kisses.

"Anytime my love." Polly then pulled back and tried helping me off of the desk I wobbled slightly put Polly arm around my waist supported me.

"I say we go home and continue this there." I suggested

"You read my mind, can you stand while I go get our coats." She teased.

"Ha ha Polly, I'm fine." I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"Manners mrs, don't roll your eyes at me or I'll make so you really can't walk." She grabbed our coats off the rack in the corner.

"I believe it's my turn when we get home so you won't get half a chance I'm afraid."

She put her own coat and passed me my mine. Once we were both ready to go I started to open the door when Polly closed the door swiftly pushing me against the wall and kissing me passionately. I was still confused when she pulled back and opened the door just before she left whispering. "Good girl." In my ear. I didn't know how to react so I just stood still leaning against the wall when I heard Polly chuckle to herself as she walked down the hallway. Realising what I was doing I quickly left the office locking the door I sped down the hallway after Polly.

"And what was that about." I whispered. "Not that I'm complaining."

"No one and I mean no one, rolls their eyes at me baby girl." She whispered back.

It's not great but I haven't posted in time so here you are 👍