Pt.11

This one's a long one beware but I have put a lot of time into this one so I do hope you enjoy.
Sorry I know I promised this to be out a couple of days ago but my teacher collectively decided it was test week so I've been doing almost constant revision but I do hope this will make for it.

'Right is everything ready for tonight.' Tommy asked while he poured himself a drink. 'Nothing can go wrong.'

'Yes Tommy I've done the final checks and so has Polly and then so have you seen as you insisted everything go perfectly.' I replied slightly annoyed at how short tempered he was being.

'Good.' He said before downing the rest of his drink.

'So what is all of this for? A girl or just business.' I looked over at him raising an eyebrow. He didn't reply but ignored me and looked down at the paper work in his desk. 'So is there a girl?' I asked hoping he would answer me. Still nothing. 'I know about the business but I don't believe you'd go to this trouble just for business.' He just continued to look down at his work. 'Please don't pretend your interested in what ever is on that piece of fucking paper.' I said also becoming rather short tempered.

'Fine.' He finally answered.
'yes it's also for grace.'

'Ahah at last the girl.' I said as though I had just won something.

'She has fucking name Lil.' He angrily said looking back down at his desk.

'Ye ye so what's she like.' I said brushing off the arsy tone my curiosity being more important than the fact Tommy was being a bit of a dick.

'She's nice. But anyway shouldn't you be getting home.' Tommy said in an attempt at getting me to leave.

'Nice,' he nodded 'that's all I'm getting not a chance I demand you tell me more.'

'How about you just wait until you meet her'

'Ugh Thomas Shelby you are so aggravating.' I siad getting my coat on and making my way towards the door.

'Do not-' he began to shout but before he had a chance to finish I slammed the door.

'Slam that door.' Tommy whispered to himself in defeat.

——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ———
The morning of the event

I was at my house getting changed but I still hadn't quite decided what to wear. I eventually decide on a tight red dress.