intezar hai tera intezaar hai

Day 4

It was Babli's Birthday Anokhi went near her the bed and shouted Happy Birthday Di !!!!!!....Babli woke up with a jerk and saw Anokhi...beside her with a huge smiled and spread her hands to hug her ...they both had a bone crushing hug...Babli smiled and said " Aaj bhi hamesha ki tarah tune ne mujhe wish kya...chal ab mujhe ready hone de....Babli went and got ready..and both sisters headed to the living room when Ashtha and Shaan came from the mandir..." Happy Birthday Babli" both wished her " yeh lo prashad..astha offered her aur "yeh lo tumhara gift..hume kinta sochne ke baad yeh gift liya

Shaan gave a heavy box to her"...."umm sir yeh main nai le sakthi apse'...Shaan look her " hum agar tumhare Papa Ji tumhe kuch dethe to kya tum maan kardi..samaj ke yeh tumhare papa ne diya..Babli was speechless and had tears in her eyes...Shaan just hugged her ...Aur yeh tumahra gift Anokhi....he pulled out a small box " sir lekin yeh mera birthday tho nahi hai ...just hen Astha came in .." hume tho tumhara birthday miss kardia tha..to socha tumahre leye bhi le kuch lete aaye..waise bhi tum dono hamare liye barabar ho...Just then the doorbell rang it was Gayatri and Kanchan..Kanchan pulled her into a hug and gave her a gift bag..and Gayatri blessed her..." yeh lo tumhare Birthday cake...tumhe pasand hai na..Anokhi ne mujhe bataya...they all gathered around the couch opening gifts...

She first opened Astha and Shaan's gift...yeh meri aur Shaan ke taraf se hope tumhe accha lage...she looked at the gift smiling and had tears in her eyes...it was a small Ganpati idol of gold sitting on a lotus...Astha came and put here hand on her head "yeh tumhare saar sankat aur sare vighan harle..inka ashirwad hamesha tumko sahi raah dikhayega...Babli smiled and looked at ANokhi.." yeh mein hamesha apne paas,apne rahaghi...she opened a Kanchan gift.." it was a pretty suit and Gayatri gifted her a mata rani pendant....

Everyone's attention went towards Anokhi as her phone Started ringing...it was Shaurya..." Happy Birthday Babli.." Babli smiled and thanked her " apko gift khasa laga..Babli looked confused " konsa gift.." Shaurya looked at Anokhi.." aare main ne jaan ne se phele aap ki behen ko diya tha....Anokhi bit her tongue" ohh no mein bhul gayi...main bahi laye...Shaurya just laughed and teased her "dekha apni behan ko topper kaise kuch yaad toh nahi rehta...Anokhi walked in said "sab suna mein ne..yeh lo di" Babli open the small box and it was a pair of payal..."Shauryaji yeh.."Shaurya smiled and said " woh mein ne apko hamesha alag alga paayal phenke dekha hai toh socha apko ek aur de doon.."Paayal tho mere Favrotie hai...shaurya left and everyone begin dancing and when Gayartri said "beta chalo cake kato.." Babli quickly said.. Ahir Ji nahi aaye abhi tak...'' that's then the doorbell rang...It was Ahir..Happy birthday Babliji" Babli had the biggest smile on her face...ahir came in and talked when Kanchan asked " aare Ahirji aap koi gift nahi laye" AHir smiled and said haan laya hoon na he gave a gift to Babli. She opened it and it was a mirror with her reflection...." mein bahut socha kya doon ..kya doon ...in ke paas toh bahut hain to phir main socha asia kya hai...jo sabse unique hoon..aur inke jaisa duniya mein koi nahi hoga..'' toh yeh aaina..Babli started crying ...aare itna bura laga aap ko..aap please mat ro..aap chaho toh iss mujhse pheke ke maar sakthi ho...Babli laughed " are nahi nahi woh bas sab ka pyar dekh ke rona agagaya.." ...Kanchan gestured to Babli and Ahir...Anokhi just nodded her head and told her to be quiet...

Everyone enjoyed the the party and soon Babli left with hair and Kanchan and Gayatri left

Day 5

Anokhi and Reema had been studying when Kitty came running" aare ANokhi rum yaha chalo shopping pe jana hai na Khanchai Bhabhi toh kabse ready hai aur pata hai Bebo se jhoot bol ke aayi hoon mein..... Anokhi just laughed " aare shant chalte hain...just then a peon came in " Anokhi Bhalla Tej sir aap ko bula rahe hai..." She nodded ..Kitty and Reema looked at each other and then at Anokhi.." When Kitty said "Anokhi mat ja yaar pata nahi Bade Tauji kya karenge...yaha tum na Shurya Bhayyia ko phone karne ja.." Anokhi just shook her head in no "tum log tension mat lo mein dekh ke aati hoon." she walked away .."hey Bhagwan Anokhi ko baccha lenga..Kitty nodded... Anokhi walked in and knocked the door before she could anything devi just jumped on her ..."Dekho yeh joh plan banaya hai na tum ne aur tumhari Astha mam ne ...Kafi acha hai par mein yeh kamyab nahi hone dunga...