Mubaraka

"Tum log baaki sab taiyari kar lena,'' said Shaan The sagaai was in full swing. Babli took charge to take care of all decoration and preparation at Sabherwal Mansion with the help of Alok as he was having best contacts in the city. Astha and Gayatri chose the most expensive sarees and gifts for Anokhi with love. All other arrangements were fixed well in advance. When Gayatri looked at the ring " wah kitni paari ring hai  when Kanchan came with the ring "Maa, Shaurya bhaiya ne bataya ki yeh anguthi unhone hi pasand ki hai, Anokhi toh simple si gold ki hi ring le rahi thi, par unhone hi jabardasti yeh dilwayi hai... Anokhi Bilkul bhi lalchi nahi hai..... voh toh bahut pyari aur seedhi saadi si hai..." Devi heard this feeling insulted by her behavior and left as she and tej decided not to say anything and just stay in the corner...

The people in the house are all busy in the preparations of the sagaai... Everyone decided to come to check on the preparations... The elders too joined them in the early Afternoon and after fully satisfied with the preparations, they all went to their rooms to get ready... Anokhi's  mom and Dad were there helping Babli also reach there one by one and lastly Yash & Ahir were making sure security was tight before the function started.

Here Shaurya was being restless " yeh meri gadi paaka kharab ho gayi hai...he went to Shaan who talking to one of the decorators ''Dad aap ki gaadi mein kya time hua hai Shaan looked at him confusingly and looked at his watch " beta theek he hai its completely fine...But Shaurya was in no mood to listen "nahi sawal he nahi utha do ganth phele sade saath baaje teh Shaan looked at him disbelief " na beta woh athe gante ki pheli ke baat thi aur tabhi tumne yeh kaha tha meri gadi shayad kharab ho gayi hai...aur woh bhi adhe gante pehle ki baat hai..." Beta kehte hai na sabar ka phal meetha hota hai  tho karo intezaar  itna kiya hai  thoda aur karlo... 

Shaurya saw Babli and Reema putting final touches to the stage when he was up to them " Aare Babli Anokhi kaha hai bolo na plz dekh saagi ka time bhi ho gaya plz...Babli looked at Reema who laughed "hum kyu  bataye'' Babli smirked..." Haan sir aap khud dhund lo apni dhulaniya ko...hum chale...said reema ...He looked everywhere and accidentally bumped into Ramesh..." aare putarji sambhal ke lag jayegi... he said...Arre papaji he touched his feet....sab thek hai na...Haan putar sab thhek hai....Alok who was standing beside Ramesh Asked " kya aua shaurya kise dhoond rahe ho he said innocently..." Sahurya flustered " nahi nahi kissi ko nahi who sab soch rahe tha ke sab kaha hai... at the Moment Kancha and Gayatri came in " Sahurya sab ka matlab kaun beta.." hum tho yaha hai dekho she pointed everyone from the family was there except Anokhi even random relatives who he had not seen in years were there...." Kuch nahi he mumbled and walked away...

Then he saw Bebo Kitty Bhaayia's selfie and they clicked a photo ..." aare suno main soch raha ho ke tum dono ko na London bheju Trip pe....Bebo exclaimed really bhaiyya thank you...Kitty looked at him excitedly " aap ki Shadi ka return gift hai...Shaurya said Kuch aisa hi liken yeh tabhi possible hai jab tum dono mujhe bato gaye Anokhi Kaha hai....Ohhhh both of the sisters exclaimed '' Not possible Bhayyia...hum bilkul bhi nahi bata gaye...lekin hamare trip...Shaurya yelled '' chh koi trip vip nahi milega jao koi kaam ki nahi hai yaha...mujhe mere Anokhi se milna hai aur yeh hai ke... Just as he was looking around he saw Anokhi's reflection and ran upstairs

Anokhi was standing alone facing towards mirror, her back at the door.. he came slowly and encircle his hand around his waist and hug her from back, looking into

mirror he whispers,"aaj mera sapna sach hokar meri baahon mein aa gaya hai... aaj ka shubh din mubaraq ho meri jaan"..... he kissed her shoulder.... she closed her eyes feeling shy looking down, he slowly turned her towards him and lift her chin with her fingers to see her beautiful face... he took a step back and stunned to see

her in a beautiful lengha she was looking gorgeously beautiful in heavy

Orange and pink lengha with broad golden and, a pearl choker and matching jhumkas, a maang tika on her forehead, both hands filled with matching bangles,a small bindi on her forehead, hair open but slightly curled at the end, bright red lipstick on her luscious lips