Calm before storm

It had been a week since Astha and Shaan had gone on their honeymoon and everyone got busy in their normal life...collage had been chaotic since it was final exam season...both Anokhi and Shaurya had no time..Sahurya would go to college early and come home late while Anokhi was busy studying till late with Kitty and Reema...However she felt so weak and tired all the time shaurya had noticed and told her to go to the doctor but she refused saying that it was due to the exams...but she started seeing changes in herself..she was having trouble getting into her clothes she was always hungry and sleep and her mood swings were crazy but she blamed it all on the stress of studying...

Anokhi woke up extra early and went into the kitchen it was something special today it was Karva chauth her first one and she was excited...she shower quickly and went into the kitchen Sahurya had strictly told her not to keep it but she is Anokhi will she every listen "Mata rani aaj na kuch bhi karna lekin shaurya ke nazar mujh pe maat pad ne dena...mujhe mera vrt pura karva dena bas plz she was about to eat when she heard "Anokhi"...it was Shaurya....she felt like she was caught doing something wrong... " hey Mata rani yeh kyun uth gaye is time pe...roz tho dhol nagade bajane phad te hai inhe utha ne ke liye tab bhi neend nahi khul time aur aaj..she made and cute face... "shaurya tum.." but stop her Mana kiya tha na maine vrat mat rakhna liken nahi tum kaha kisi ke baat sunti hoon...." Shaurya liken mein yeh Apke liye kar rahi hoon na plz mujhe karne do na yeh mera haq hai..." she said with a cute face...Tum nahi manne wali na...nope she shook her head okay liken tum aaj college nahi jaugi samji...she made a face but agree...he pulled and chair and sat next to...and fed her..."aare kitna khila rahe ho main moti ho jaungi...okay..he stopped feed her...haan tum toh yeh chate hona ki main bhook ke main ghir jau.." he raised his hand and said "hey bhagwan'....they laughed and feed each other the went to sleep and and woke up and headed to the mandir as per Anokhi... wish

Next day morning, Both Anokhi and Shaurya reached the temple, standing in front of Idol, keeping their eyes closed and praying for each other... Pandit ji came & Anokhi forward the pooja thali to him... Pandit ji does aarti and gives it toher and Shaurya .. the moment Shaurya twirls his hand over diya from Pandit ji, his hand burnt with diya placed in the thali... suddenly it starts bleeding from his wound too...

Anokhi took his hand in her hand and wipe the blood from her dupatta... she said worriedly, "Shaurya dekho kitna jal gaya aur khoon bhi aane laga hai... dhyaan kahaan tha tumhara.." he smiled and leaned to her, "mera dhyaan toh bas tum par hi rehta hai... baaki tum ho na sab kuchh sambhalne ke liye...

She hit playfully on his arm getting more concerned, "bakwaas bandh karo aur chalo bandage karwa lete hai... jalne se itna khoon kaise aane laga achanak..." Panditji came with their Pooja thali... he handed it back to Shaurya and ask him to break the coconut in front of Idol... he picked up the coconut and throw it with full force on floor... it break in one go but They were shocked to see coconuts is all black from inside instead of water...

Anokhi jerked his hand and threw the coconut away from him.... Panditji looked it with wide eyes, got scared and said, "lagta hai koi bhaari sankat aane wala hai... bhagwan tumhari raksha karenge... sab theek ho jayega..."

Anokhi eyes got misty when Shaurya laughed, "ab tum please rone mat lag jaana... hota hai kabhi kabhi... suna nahin tumne aaj kal market mein kitna nakli samaan aa raha hai...... 

Anokhi got more scared and looked at him... tears start flowing from her eyes, Shaurya wiped out her tears and laughed again, "kitna darrti ho tum Anokhi... itni padi likhi hone ke bawjood bhi kitna andh vishwas hai tumhare andar.... ab itni tej hawa chalegi toh diya bujhega hi na.... chalo ab jaldi se, ghar bhi jaana hai... she silently followed him when winds turned into hurricanes with heavy dust particles... she was hardly able to even walk... her eyes gets closed due to dust... she called Shaurya but he didn't respond on her call... she slightly rub her eyes, trying to open and saw Shaurya was standing a bit far from her, crossing his hand on his chest, looking at her with his killing smile...