[3]

Olivia pov:

I get home from school and set my bag at the bottom of the stairs. I decided I was gonna ask my dad if i could go to the party since I didn't want to break his trust at this new place.

I walked into his office and he stands up from his chair and slammed his computer shut. Why the fuck is he acting so weird.

"Hello sweetie" he goes

"Hi dad, how was work today?"

"It was great, and how was your first day of school?"

"It was good...I actually got invited to this party at the beach, I was wondering if I could go?"

"absolutely not!"

"what the fuck, why?"

"You just got here Liv, you really think a great way to start fresh is to go drinking with a bunch of random people!? that's ridiculous."

"fine, whatever, at least I was trying to be honest with you."

I run out, grab my bag and storm up the stairs. I lay down on my bed frustrated about what i'm gonna do.

I get up and look out my window, i'm two story's high but I notice lattice fencing down the side of my house. I knew how I was getting out tonight.

I go downstairs and eat dinner with my father quickly. We sat silently after our argument. I told him that I had a pretty rough day and that I was going to bed early. I don't think he thought much of it so I said goodnight and rushed up the stairs to start getting ready.

the fit

By the time I was done changing it was about time to leave

...
By the time I was done changing it was about time to leave. As quite as possible I open my window and I slowly climb out. I try not to look down because I didn't want to freak myself out. I decline down the side of my house and once I got towards the bottom I slipped and landed flat on my back. I laid there in shock. I here rapid footsteps getting louder. It was JJ...he picks me up and practically yells.

"ARE YOU OKAY!"

I put my hand over his mouth and he looked into my eyes.

"I had to sneak out...could you have been any louder?" i whispers and take my hand away from his face

"i'm sorry" he goes "I just saw you fall and got scared"

"No i'm okay, let's go before my dad finds out i'm gone"

I hop in the van and see the rest of his friend group is there, we start talking and they hand me a few drinks.

this is going to be a great night.