[4]

Olivia pov:

we just arrived at the beach which was packed. I was already starting to feel tipsy after drinking on the way here. We all hop out of the car, Pope being our dd makes sure everything is good. John b with Sarah, Pope with Kie and I guess JJ and I. JJ wraps his arm around my shoulder and we all run toward the beach.

People immediately coming up to us and introducing themselves to me. Finally starting to feel welcomed. There was this huge bonfire in the middle of the beach and kegs scattered around it. The pogues and I sit around the fire and I slowly look around.

I see a tall dirty blonde boy, wearing a blue shirt. standing with a group of people. He was dressed nice, had a beer in his hand. I guess I zoned out because when I came back into focus he was staring right into my eyes.I quickly turn to JJ.

"JJ who is that?" i ask, pointing to the boy.

"oh uhm that's Rafe...Sarah's brother, he is bad news." he states.

"and why's that"

"well he murdered a cop about two years ago, John b saw it with his own eyes...I heard he has changed but honestly I don't believe it."

"holy shit..." I stuttered not knowing what to say, how did someone get away with murder especially with a witness, I didn't know what to believe. I dropped the conversation after clearly seeing JJ get uncomfortable talking about it.

After a few more drinks things become blurry the music seems louder.

JJ stands up and holds out his hand. I take it and he leads me into a group of people. Among that group was JJ's friends, all dancing to the music. So clearly we joined in. I had never felt so free. I had no worry in the world.

I again get distracted, I see Rafe leave his group and walk out into the street alone. I quickly stop paying attention to Rafe and put my attention back into my friends. The party had great music and people which made it more fun.

Some boy walks up to me while I was dancing and starting running his hand around my lower back. I step away quickly.

"what the fuck are you doing!?" I say very loudly

I see JJ in the corner of my eye. All the sudden JJ runs up and punches the boy in the face. JJ pushes him to the ground and keeps hitting him. People start gathering around some screaming JJ and some others screaming the name Topper. Topper starts punching back but JJ already had the advantage Topper starts to pass out.

"JJ okay that's enough!" i scream

"JJ STOP" kie says

But he wouldn't stop.

I begin to feel overwhelmed, John B finally got JJ off of Topper. All that i did was take one look into JJs eyes.

"JJ i'm sorry but I need to go, i'll talk to you tomorrow"

I walk off the beach and towards the street. Thinking about what just happened. I was so stressed and I just wanted to get home.