[5]

Olivia pov:

I was already a few blocks from the party but I didn't really think this through... I was lost. I was drunk and lost. I began looking for buildings that looked similar but I didn't see any. I tried to stay calm and I kept walking in the direction that felt right.

I walked for a few blocks and saw someone sitting on a bench. I approach them slowly trying not to trip over my own feet. I couldn't make out a face.

"Hi, excuse me." I say

The person turns towards me and we make eye contact.

holy shit...it was Rafe. I know I should be scared but honestly, I wasn't...

"uhm yeah hi, i'm lost, do you think you could give me directions?"

"yeah of course, and where are you trying to go?" he says

"Shore ave"

"Oh shit, ur the new girl aren't you, I saw you at the party... Uh anyway i'm Rafe"

he holds his hand out towards me and I shake it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Olivia, you can call me liv." I say

"A pleasure Liv"

we look at each other in a awkward silence and I gain a weird tension.

"Oh uh i'm sorry, yes I know where that is, you go down this street, take a left then another left, then a...You know, why don't I just walk you home, it would be easier...and safer since I can literally smell the alcohol on you." he says

"oh uhm okay, yeah, thank you"

We start walking standing a few feet away from each other. Just walking in silence. I start to feel light headed but I just focus on my stepping, trying to walk straight. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of him.

Rafe starts talking to me but i can't make out his words. The light headed feeling turned into a pounding feeling in my head. I stop look at Rafe, then pass out.

Stuck in my thoughts. I feel little and my mind is dark.