Awaken in a New World

Third POV
   Y/N just woke up in the middle of a junk as it was night time. He was confused on how did he got there.

Y/N: "Huh? How did I end up here?"

    The small young boy then started to get up and looked around the area. When he did, he noticed a lot of dead bodies all over the place.  YN started to get scared wanting to leave the place as quickly as possible. Just then, he looks up to see what looks like a tall young man. The young boy decided to head towards him as he had to climb up piles of junk. Once he was at the top, he walks towards the man as they didn't noticed them yet. YN slowly reach out to the man and tugged his pants a little.

Y/N: "U-Umm excuse me sir?" He said nervously.
???: "Hmm?" He turns to see who it was but see now one.
Y/N: "D-Down here..."

The man looks down and was a bit surprised to see the small boy. They was wearing a purple hoodie, black tight bike shorts, and some yellow rain boots. They had white hair, a blue crystal like reptilian tail with matching horns as they looked up at him with their big light red eyes.

 They had white hair, a blue crystal like reptilian tail with matching horns as they looked up at him with their big light red eyes

Y/N: "C-Can you help m-me? I'm l-lost and confused."
???: "What the? Did they really send a kid to come fight me in a Killing Bite match?"
Y/N: "K-Killing? N-No I'm n-not here to fight y-you." Noticed a clear spot down below. "H-Huh? What is that?"
???: "It's a Ring. This is the private property of a certain zaibatsu. It's where things end up when they have nowhere else to go. Like oversized garbage and dead bodies. Or people like us. Right?
Y/N: *scared and confused* "L-Like us? Wh-What do you mean, like us?"
???: You're a Brute are you not?"
Y/N: "I'm not a Brute?"
???: "Then why do you have your tail and horns out?"
Y/N: "Huh? I don't have a-" looks behind him to see a blue crystal like tail.

   Y/N eyes widen as he saw the tail attached to him. He even touched it to see if it was real. Once he felt the his hand touch through his tail, he realized it was real. Quickly running over to a destroyed car, he looks through the side mirror to see that he had matching pair of horns on either side of his head.

Y/N: "Wh-What is happening to me? I don't remember having these." He said shocked and confused as the man looks at him in thoughts.
???: 'Clearly this is the kid first time being a Therianthrope. Base on that tail and horns of theirs, they could be some kind of dragon. Probably a Ice Dragon with those crystal tail and horns. Could they be from the Koutsui Zaibatsu? If not then I should probably take them back to Mitsukado Zaibatsu with me.' The man thought to himself.
???2: "Please help me!"

   Both the man and Y/N looked to see a teenage young man who end up running to the man who YN was talking to and fell to their knees.

???2: "I have no idea what's going on. Some high school girl was in the car and my friends are in pieces!"

   They end up throwing up in front of the man, probably thinking about the dead bodies he saw in the car. They then started crying as the man just looks down at the young man.