Because... That's What We Feel Like~ (+Lemon)

(A/N: I know it starts out with a flashback of Yoko, but I'm not going to do that since they don't say anything and it was really short)

   One the ship the crowd was watching the battle that is about to take place with Kaede vs Eruza, Hitmoi and Y/N.

Ms. Shinozaki: "The Killing Bites Destroyal is really heating up! The fighting is becoming more chaotic as more game pieces turn up to the fight! Gecko had been dominating Cheetah, but now that Ratel and Ancalagon has defeated Cobra, Gecko finds herself on the wrong end of a three-on-one!" *the screen switch over to Kaga, Ryuji and Kido* Meanwhile, the match between Crocodile and Mountain Dragon is interrupted by a real dark horse candidate! Mitsukado Zaibatsu's secret weapon, Kido has entered the ring!" She said as the people in the crowd was confused as they have never heard of Kido or don't remember who Kido was.
Person 1: *holding his chin* "Kido? What Therianthrope was he?"
Person 2: "I mean, he's only had one match in his entire career. And only a small number of financiers were present to witness it."
Sumitomo Man: *smirking* "What a surprise." *getting Yoko attention who was smiling* "I wasn't expecting the young lady from Mitsukado to make her move. I thought your objective was the same as ours, to destroy Koutsui's, or rather Reiichi Shidoh's pieces." He said still smirking.
Yoko: *closed her eyes still smiling* "Of course I will do that." *Yuuya eyes widen in terror* "But I just wanted to take into account Kido's rust," *opens her eyes looking at him* "and give him a chance to warm up." She said smiling as the Sumitomo man didn't seem to like what she said as he frown.

    With Kaga, Ryuji and Kido.

Kaga: *eyes widen in surprised* 'If I remember right, that's Kido. I heard he's actually really strong. But I'm not sure if he could take on Crocodile alone.'
Ryuji: *still looking back at Kido* "Hey, I'm in a pretty bad mood right now. Step any closer, and I'll kill you first."
Kaga: "You haven't came close to killing me, let alone able to hit me."
Ryuji: "Shut up!"
Kido: *didn't say anything for a moment* "The poor... trees." He said slowly getting their attention.
Ryuji: *turns to face him* "Huh?" (I know it said "what" in subs, but it just sound like he said huh)
Kido: *talking about the destroyed trees caused by Ryuji* "It is not good... to pick on the weak."
Ryuji: "What? What the hell are you talking about?"
Shota: "I wouldn't agitate him if I were you." *Kaga and Ryuji looks up to see Shota sitting on a tree branch above Kido whiling smiling with his eyes close* "Kido is an environmentalist. He's normally very gentle, but with people who destroy the environment," *opens his eyes looking down at them smiling still* "he can't let them live."
Ryuji: *looking up at him* "So, you're still alive."
Shota: "The forest is home turf for gorillas too." *flashback to when he Taigi goes to hit him, he nearly dodged the attack and took less hit from it* "Even up against Tiger, I'm not foolish enough to get hit squarely by one of his attacks. Unlike you." *he said as Ryuji frown* "Well, either way," *lands beside Kido* "this game has ended now that Kido and I have met up. Mitsukado wins." He said smiling with his eyes closed.

Ryuji didn't seem to like that one bit, as he destroyed a tree with his tailed. It fell over between him and Kido.

Ryuji: "Sounds like fun. I'll take you both down together with my Death Mace!"
Kaga: 'A blow from a crocodile's tail can even pierce the defense of almost any mammal's hide. One good hit would kill you.' She thought to herself.

   Kido was just looking down at the destroyed tree before Ryuji rushed at him and swings his tailed at him but was blocked by a small patch of hard skin on Kido's arm while Shota just leans on a tree with his hands in his pockets smiling.