Y/N Has Awoken

A/N: This chapter may or may not be short as it will split the episode into 2-3 parts.

Hitomi: "Don't get cocky!" She yelled as she charged at Kido.

She goes for attack with her good arm, but Kido blocked it with his forearm that was covered by small patch of hard skin that he used against Ryuji. Hitomi gritted her teeth/fangs as her claws wasn't able to cut through Kido's skin. She tries a again a couple of time before Kido smacks her with his tail up into the air as her eyes widen and she gasped before Kido jumps up after her and delivered a powerful punch to her gut, sending her crashing back down on the ground. When Kido lands on his feet, Hitomi just lays on the ground motionless. Kido then walked up to her. Kido gets ready to kill Hitomi, but at the last seconds Taiga tackled Kido from behind which knocked him on his back. Eruza was surprised by this.

Eruza: "Brother..."
Taiga: *turns to Kido with annoyed face* "I only returned your surprise attack in kind. There should be no issue." 'What I find most inexcusable...' *he thinks to himself watching Kido getting back up* 'is that this man is targeting Ratel and not me.

He then takes off towards Kido with great speed and try attacking him at the face, but Kido harden his skin around his face which made Taiga's attack ineffective against him. He then dodge an attack from Kido's tail before landing on his feet and rushed at Kido doing a upward slash at his face with Kohou attack (or it could be Zessou). There was a huge explosion as dust picked up. Taiga stood up letting out a breath before suddenly having to dodge and attack to his head as his eyes widen and pupil shrinking. He jumps back as he could hear heavy foot steps before a huge shadow figure started to walked out of the smoke. Once he finally came out of the smoke to reveal his transformations which in his hybrid form, his body becomes covered in keratin scales which cover him like armor plates and his eyes glow green.

 Once he finally came out of the smoke to reveal his transformations which in his hybrid form, his body becomes covered in keratin scales which cover him like armor plates and his eyes glow green

Tiger looks at Kido unfazed by his transformations as Y/N, Eruza, and Kaori looked at him in surprise or in awe. On the ship was lost in words as Yuuya and some of the players looked surprised by Kido's appearance while Yoko just smirks. The monitor shows that Hitomi was just laying on the ground motionless as her eyes were shadow over. Mr. Shidoh just looks at the scene.

At square 11-24 Taiga stood across from Kido with a smirk while Y/N, Eruza and Kaori looks at him surprised.

Eruza: "What is that?" *studying Kido's transformation* "It's more like he's covered in knives than armor."

   Just then, Kido turns and try to hit Taiga with his tail, but Taiga was able to jumped out of the way.

Taiga: 'I see. If each of those scales can be used as weapons, then his whole body is a lethal weapon.' *skid to a stop* 'An offensive and defensive Brute without any openings.' He thought to himself before rushing towards clawing at him as Kido blocks with his forearm.