I Really Don't Have Many Redeeming Quality and Untap Power Released

Still at Yuuya's school as he was watching a sexy cosplay event starring Eruza and Hitomi as they were maid costumes and had their ears and tailed exposed. YN was also caught in the cosplay event as they were wearing a cute little dragon costume with their horns and tailed exposed. They were all doing poses for the crowd of people taking pictures of them with cameras or cellphones. Eruza and Hitomi was mostly doing sexy poses for the guys while YN only do cute adorable poses for some of the girls there.

Guy 1: "Over! Here!"
Guy 2: "Please look this way!"
Guy 3: "So cute!"
Guy 4: "Nice!"
Guy 5: "Over here!"
Girl 1: "He's so cute!"
Girl 2: "Look at his adorable little horns!"
Girl 3: "Aww he's blushing!"
Girl 4: "Do a roar!"

Like Nomoto, the probably some of the audience (readers) has to wonder how did this happen?

Yuuya: "How did this happen?"

Ten minutes earlier in the Manga Research Club. A bunch of teens looked at Yuuya in shocked who was sitting between two girls, Eruza and Hitomi, while a adorable little boy, YN, sat in Hitomi's lap.

Person 1: "What's is going in here?! Why are there high school girls cozied up next to Nomoto?! He's got his own harem!" The teen said as Yuuya gets nervous while Hitomi just looked bored as she cuddles YN. Eruza was bandaging her hand from Hitomi biting her earlier.
Yuuya: 'Why is this happening right now?' *looks over at Eruza* 'Actually, who is this girl? All I know that she try to kidnapped YN.' *looks at Hitomi* 'I want to ask, but...' *has a flashback on the incident when they bumped into each other.* 'Things have been awkward since the incident.' *starts blushing as he quickly stop looking at her* 'I've been having trouble looking at Hitomi's face.'
Hitomi: *looks over while frowning* "Hey!"
Yuuya: *thinks she's talking to him* "Y-Yes?"
Hitomi: "Not you. You, Cheetah Girl." *getting Eruza attention* "Your going to be following me and YN all day? If we're not going to do it, then leave."

   The teen who are also in the room looked them oddly getting the wrong idea.

Eruza: "I'm here to keep an eye on you so you don't, if you ruin the Destroyal, I'm the one who'll get in trouble with my brother."
Hitomi: "Who the hell is that?"
Eruza: *surprised* "You're a Brute, and you don't know who my brother is? Besides what's with you and doing it?" the teens were blushing and started to listen closely still getting the wrong idea.
Y/N: *shyly* "Umm, g-guys maybe y'all should choose y'all words-"
Hitomi: *didn't hear him* "Shut up! I would've done it earlier if it weren't for you."

The girls continue to argue as the teens watched.

Person 2: "What are they going to do?"
Person 3: "It's a cat fight!"
Person 4: "Could it be a threesome?!"
Person 2: "What is this? A dating sim?"
Person 1: "Grahhhh! Nomoto! I've had enough!" *he had a jealous angry look as well the other teens* "What are you doing flaunting these girls at us?"
Person 2: "Are you making fun of us?"
Person 3: "Yeah!"
Yuuya: "Um, I'll leave then."
Moriyama: "Not so fast!" *him and the other standing smirking like they are the real deal* "You've just thrown these bunny rabbits in the wolf den. Did you think we'd just let you leave?" He said as he and the others chuckled.
Y/N: *😑* "Are these guys for real?"
Yuuya: "Wh-What are you insinuating?"
Moriyama: *smirk grew* "Well then." He snapped his finger as one of the guys put down a box in front of them as it had some maids outfits and one dragon costume. They looked at the box confused* "We saw them." *they looked up to see Moriyama and the others hand their hands at the side of their heads as if to represent cat ears.* "These two girls are animal-ear cosplayers, aren't they? Same as the one little brother, he's a dragon cosplayer." He said as it turns out they saw YN horns when Eruza ran off with him causing his hood to come down.
Yuuya: *nervously smiled* "What?"