Let's Go Together

Eruza and YN looked at Hitomi in shocked from her sudden transformation while Kaga had passed out some time ago.

Eruza and YN: *in shocked* "H-Hitomi?"
Hitomi: "That looks like fun." *looks up at Kido as she had a crazy smirk* "Let me play too!"

On the ship, Yuuya was also surprised by Hitomi transformation.

Yuuya: *stands from his seat in shocked* "What—? Is that really Hitomi?"

   In the special room were the presidents of each Zaibatsu are in, Shidoh was looking at the monitor with his assistant standing beside him.

Shidoh: "That's right. That is Hitomi's true form. She wasn't genetically modified to forcibly achieve theriomorphosis. She was naturally born with theriomorphosis DNA. An Origin Beast. The perfect fusion between human and beasts. It hasn't just affected her body but her mind and instinct as well. The animal instincts that slumber within the human body sharpen the mind's fangs. The one with the sharper fangs win." *smirks* "That's what Killing Bites is!"

Flashback
Seven years ago in Hong Kong, a younger Shidoh was at a table eating rice and curry(?) while is assistant was watching him also eating.

Assistant: "Boss, let me remind you that we are only staying for one week.We can't extend it any further."
Shidoh: *chuckles* "Look. You have to stop calling me "boss." *started to grab a dumpling* "It's been three years since our company was integrated into the Bureau." He goes to eat his dumpling.

Just before Shidoh could take a bite of his dumpling, it was quickly snatched away by a white blur. Shidoh was just looking at his hand where the dumpling used to be in.

Assistant: "What was that? A monkey? No, a wildcat?"
Shidoh: *snaps out of it as he quickly got out of his chair and ran after the white blur.* "Let's go, Shibayama!" *the white blur was revealed to be a small child version of Hitomi in her true form who was shoring through the hair with the dumpling in her mouth* "That's the Origin! It headed southwest! It's probably going to Long King!" *his assistant now know as Shibayama was confused* "Try to head it off from the other side!"
Shibayama: "Long King? The apartment building?" 'That's where the guide told us never to go. Well, you got it, boss.'

(A/N: I know Shidoh doesn't name her Hitomi until later in the flashback, but this would just makes it easier for me, beside I'm sure everyone knows it's Hitomi either way.)

   Hitomi just landed in front of some people before jumping back into the air and was climbing up a building. She sat at the roof of the building and started to eat the dumpling.

Shidoh: 'As for what that little girl was, or how she was born or where she came from, nobody knew.' *people was looking up at her either in awe, shocked, or scared* 'But the locals had a name for her that came from her strange animal-like appearance. Chushen. The Wild One. A mindless animal without thought or language. That was her name.'