Thanks For Everything

A/N: So I just realized, I been spelling Ms. Mitsukado and her Grandfather name wrong this whole time, I forgot to put the "u" in their name. So I gone back through all the chapters and fixed that mistake, but if you made it this far, then don't bother going back through the chapters because this is the last chapter of this story. Another thing I just realize is that even though I said the Koutsui Zaibatsus never lost, but Mr. Shinada (from Yatsubishi Zaibatsus) was the previous winner, I never explained how. That is because they didn't bother entering at the time.

On the island where Hitomi and Kido just fought, Eruza was still frozen as YN just finished bandaging Hitomi's injuries.

YN: "Yes, I managed to stop the bleeding." *Hitmoi still had a smile on her face* "She'll be okay now." *starts looking around* "But that's weird. Shouldn't the crew be helping the injured now that the fighting is over? What's going on with the Destroyal right now?"

   Just then he heard something above him and barely dodged an invisible attack that struck the were he was momentarily. YN fell down on his butt as four invisible beings with glowing yellow eyes on top of a roof.

 YN fell down on his butt as four invisible beings with glowing yellow eyes on top of a roof

??? #1: "I'm impressed. You were able to detect a presence and dodge the first shot by sound alone." *they reveal themselves as Brute Chameleons* "But there is no escaping the Chameleon's Zetsudan strike, a death-blow from the shadows." He said as he and his allies started attacking YN with their tongues.

   YN kept barely dodging out of the way as each attacks nearly struck him at his head

   YN kept barely dodging out of the way as each attacks nearly struck him at his head. Sadly, YN trips over a rock and falls down as the first Chameleon Brute that attack him wrapped his tongue around YN, making it hard for him to move. YN tries to break free, but could as two of the Chameleon Brutes lands on the ground laughing at YN's fail attempt to escape.

???#2: "Tiger and Mountain Dragon, the strongest Brutes. Cheetah, the fastest. (A/N: They don't actually know that she's still alive). And Ratel, the giant slayer." *the two Chameleon Brutes walked up to YN* "None of them are in any state to fight."
??? #3 (Female): "And we'll have you join them."