Chapter 9

By this morning - Monday, I feel much better, and I have convinced Nathan that I am well enough to attend work. Believe me when I say that it took me an hour to convince him we didn't have to miss work because I wasn't that sick anymore. I promised him I would move into his home this weekend, even though he knew I was moving in with him already.

Yesterday morning I called Will to come over for lunch that Nathan had something important to talk to him about. When Will arrived, and while we were eating, Nathan discussed with Will about moving into the small guest house behind the main house. I was beyond ecstatic when WIll agreed to do this with one stipulation - that he pays Nathan $600 a month in rent, which Nathan agreed to $450, and that is what they settled upon. Nathan and Will signed two copies that stated everything was discussed and agreed upon.

We are moving in this weekend. I will move into the main house with Nathan, but not into his room for now. I'm sure that eventually I will fully move into his bedroom. I'm going home to Kai and Adam's to pack, and meet Kaiden and Kaidence.

"Hi Nathan. I was wondering if this weekend you can help me find a used car?" I send to him via text as I leave work for lunch at the cafe.

By the time I've reached the cafe, Nathan has replied; "We can definitly do that this weekend, baby. We can go Saturday morning after breakfast."

Smiling to myself as I enter the cafe, order my usual lunch from Mandy, and sit down at a table to answer Nathan; "That works for me. Thank you, Nathan."

"You're welcome, Kenji," he sends back with a kissy-face emoji.

I send him a kissy-face and heart emojis as Mandy gives me my food order. I end up spending my lunch texting with Kai and Will. I'm extremly excited to meet Kaiden and Kaidence tonight. Very excited.

After work, I ride home with Adam and Kai. Adam's dad Andrew, who has retired from the Army, is going to watch the twins every work day for them. Upon arriving hom, I enter the house behind my brother and Adam, we can hear Andrew in the living room talking to the twins, who have sweet, little voices. Smiling as we enter the living room, Andrew and the twins look over at us with smiles as Andrew greets us.

"Kai!" Kaidence hollers as she and Kaiden rush them with Kaiden hollering out Adam's name.

The twins are so cute as they run as fast as their little legs will carry them to their foster dad's. They each launch at Adam and Kai, and giggle loudly as Adam stands with Kaidence, and Kai with Kaiden.

"Hello, little loves," Kai greets them as does Adam. "Did you have fun with Andrew?"

"Yesh!" they answer together excitidly with huge smile.

"That's good," Adam answers before saying hello to his dad.

"Kaiden and Kaidence, would you like to meet my brother?" Kai asks them with a bright smile.

"Yesh," Kaiden answers for himself and his sister after a moment of them silently speaking with their eyes.

Adam and Kai turn to face me with the twins in their holds, and I instantly smile and wave which they return as I say; "Hi little ones, I'm Kenji."

"Gigi!" Kaidence giggles as Kaiden calls me 'Ken'.

Giggling at their cutness, I am more than okay with how they pronounce my name.

"You guys are so adorable!" I coo as they are placed on their feet to go back and play with the toys Adam and Kai bought for them on Sunday morning before they arrived.

"Oh, Nathan is coming tonight for dinner," Kai smirks at me as he and Adam join the twins and Andrew on the carpet.

"Okay," I reply with a shrug since I am happy that Nathan is coming over for dinner, but I am curious as to why he didn't mention it when I spoke with him during my lunch break, or Kai for that matter.

"I'm going to start packing, so when is Nathan arriving?" I curiously ask.

"He will be here in about thirty minutes, and he is bringing dinner," Kai answers with a smile toward me before focusing on Kaidence and Kaiden again.

"Okay," I murmur before heading toward my bedroom where I start packing with music softly playing from my iphone.

Loosing track of time, I'm startled my thoughts and actions when two muscular arms wrap around my middle from behind. Jumping from fright, I look over my left shoulder quickly to find Nathan grinning down at me, and dressed differently than he was for work.

"Hi love," he greets in his low baritone. "I am sorry for startling you, it was not my intention."

"It's okay, babe, I was just lost in thought and focused on my task," I reply turning in his hold to wrap my arms around his neck witha toothy grin. "I have missed you today."

He gently smiles down at me with glittering eyes; "I have missed you, too, baby. Having you at work all day, but having to keep my hands to myself is hard since I want to hold you all the time. I want to peck your pink, plump lips while there, and I can't unless you want to come out at work?"

Smiling at him, I honestly wonder out loud; "Will that be a problem with the employees, or your clients?"

"If anyone - client or employee has a problem with our relationship, which isn't any of their buisness, then to hell with them," he gently replies," he murmurs dipping his head to close the distance to gently kiss me on the lips.

"Okay, then we can be public there if you want," I agree before kissing him softly.

"Looks like you have been very busy in here," he comments when we pull apart grinning at each other.

"Yup, everything is packed away except clothing and needed items for tonight until Saturday morning," I reply happy that I've packed everything else up in a half an hour.

"Good job, baby," he praises with a fond smile down at me. "Let's have dinner, huh?"

"Thanks, and let's go since I'm hungry," I reply with a bashful smile, and pull away enough to hold his hand in mine.

Dinner was wonderful, and what made it wonderful is who I shared it with - my family and boyfriend.