Chapter 10

Will and I have been living at Nathan's for three months now, and it has been going great. I'm seriously considering talking with my patient boyfriend about moving myself, and belongings fully into his room since I spend at least five nights in there with him anyway. Well, I will admit that we are doing more than just "sleeping" in his bed.

"Kenji?" Will's voice snaps me out of my thoughts about my adventures in the bedroom with Nathan.

"Huh?" I reply, chewing on my lower lip as I focus on my best friend.

Will is leaning on the counter in his kitchen since we having been hanging out together at his place today since Nathan has been out of town for a couple of day for business, and won't be back until tomorrow evening.

"I asked you what we should have for dinner?" he says while watching me carefully.

"I'm not very hungry, so you choose, and I will help you cook it," I reply, playing with the hem of my blue shirt.

"You are eating, right?" he worridly asks, coming over to sit across from me at the kitchen table.

"Yeah, I'm just not hungry enough to pick something out to have for dinner," I reply giving him a reassuring smile.

"Okay," he agrees with a wicked smile that only means trouble. "We're going to have pizza delivered, oh, and we're also drinking beers I bought off my dad."

Quirking my left eyebrow at him while asksing; "How did you buy beers off your dad? Did you steal them?"

"No, I didn't steal them, I left money on the counter in payment for what I took," he answers causing me to groan.

"I'm only drinking one beer," I firmly tell him trying to make my voice firm.

"Sure, whatever makes you happy, Kenj," he agrees, and I have a bad feeling about this.

Four hours later, Will and I are trashed, and I manage to stumble the fifty feet to the main house, where I promptly fall asleep on the couch in the living room. Waking in the morning to sunlight streaming throught the window, I groan as I slowly blink my eyes against the brightness. I'm horrified when I realize through my sleepiness, and forming headach that someone is in the kitchen, and loudly whistling. I can smell food being cooked, and I feel like utter shit with my pounding head, my mouth feels like it has cotton inside it, and my stomach is rolling. Carefully standing, I slowly and quietly make my way to the kitchen, where I find much to my surprise, Nathan cooking on the stove.

"Morning," I croak as I enter the room to get a glass of water and pain relivers from the cupboard.

"Morning," he returns, and he seems upset. "How hungover are you and Will?"

Yup, he's upset. Great, just fucking great.

"Um, a lot, and how did you know?" I murmur with a scratchy throat, feeling ashamed of what Will and I did last night since it has made Nathan angry to the point where he won't even look at me.

"When I arrived home early this morning, I found you passed out on the couch, so I went to check on WIll, and found him in a similar state. I also saw the empty beer bottles scattered in Will's living room," he answers gruffly finally turning to look at me once he's turned off the burners on the stove.

He's mad and dissapointed which only makes my guilt grow.

"How did you guys get the beer since neither of you are old enough to buy?" he questions with a frown as he crosses his thick arms over his muscular clothed chest.

"He bought the beers from his dad. He left money on his dad's kitchen counter when he took the beers," I mumble avoiding his angry gaze.

"I'm sorry for disappointing you, if you want us to move out, we will," I mumble while fighting back tears at the thought of Nathan not wanting me any more due to this.

Nathan softly sighs as he scrubs his face with is right hand before speaking; "Baby, I'm not asking you and Will to move out, or breaking up with you. I just want you to to be safe, and make smart decisions, and getting drunk like you two did last night wasn't either."

Biting my lip as a few tears slip from my eyes, I nod while murmuring; "I'm sorry for screwing up, and dissappointing you."

Turning to leave the room to leave him alone, and not cry in front of him, but Nathan stops me by gently pulling me back into his muscular chest. He then turns me around to face him before he gently wipes the tears off with the pad of his thumbs.

He tilts my head up slightly to whisper; "Baby, we all screw up in our lives at times. I don't claim to be innocent of screw ups as I'm sure I did much worse than what you two did last night. I just want you to think before you act, Will, too, okay?"

Silently nodding as my throat is tight with emotions, he pulls me into the warmth of his hold, and I snuggle gratefully into him. I'm happy he's not competly angry with us, but I'm miserably hungover, too.

"Come on, baby, go sit down at the table so I can feed you. I want you to start feeling better soon. I left Will a note to come up for breafast once he's awake," he murmurs near me ear before having me sit at the table.

When I move past him, he gently taps me on my right ass cheek twice causing me to gasp at him with wide eyes in shock. He just silently smirks at me as he goes to the stove to dish up the breakfast he made of pancakes and bacon.

"Thank you, love," I whisper as he places a plate in front of me along with a glass of orange juice before grabbing his own, and then joining me at the table.

We have a light conversation while we eat, and once we have finished, we clean the kitchen, and then he insists I take a shower, dress in comfy clothes, and snuggle with him in bed while we watch a movie together. I end up falling back asleep about halfway through the movie while snuggled into Nathan's body, and wrapped in his arms.