Nothing Else Just Sweetness

I had read this earlier and liked it very much and decided to use this plot with our Mishbir with a different story.....
Hope you all like it.
A Amishbiralious OS...
So let's start...

==================================

In Mishbir room

A 14 months baby boy sleeping soundly on the bed surrounded by many soft toys. Abir is back from NGO sipping his coffee waiting for Amish to wake up from his sleep. Mishti arranging the room which is messed up by ...........
(yeh bhi ab batatne ki jarurat hai? )

Abir is gazing at his son lovingly.... a smile appeared on his face remembering how his family told him about Mishti's pregnancy.

*Flashback*

He was working in NGO...Mishti was on leave as she was not feeling well from few days and that day she had appointment with Doctor and he couldn't accompany her due to urgent work in NGO but Kunal assured him that he will go with his Mish....Bhab.. Mishti Bhabhi . After few hours
His phone beeped with a message from Kunal to come home as soon as possible as they were expecting a very important guest in short span of time. He frowned after reading the message and left for home.

At Rajvansh sadan,

Everyone was waiting for Abir...wanted to share the happiest news ( no problem in mishku's
relation and meenu  also accepted them wholeheartedly after varun' s exit.)......
And here Abir was astonished to see the transformation of the house....it seemed like Red pear travels temporarily shifted here....the arrangements were like a office table with some files, laptop on it...the other things required there and on the chair someone is sitting but his back was facing him so Abir didn't recognise the person. There was board stating that in some time a interview was going to take place , timings were there and name of candidate -' Abir Rajvansh aka Ajeeb Rajvansh only'. He glanced everyone present there to know what's happening here... but  all were enjoying his expressions which were changing every moment from frown to shock.

Then chair turned and the person was none other than his angry chorni sitting on chair with all glory decked up in formals . One more shock for Abir.

" So Mr. Rajvansh I must say you are punctual ,
Pls have a seat... and let start the interview without wasting any time , becoz If  my husband came to know about this you couldn't imagine what he will do." Said Mishti in professional tone.

Abir with wide eyes analysing what's happening here ' mera hi interview aur mujhe hi nahi pata aur kis cheez ka' .
All are suppressing their laugh.

" Yes , Mr Rajvansh pls have a seat ( Abir still standing) comm on Bhai...don't be a spoil sport.
You will know everything in some time...Go with the flow." Abir take a seat.

" So let's start" screams kuki(kuhu +ketki) merrily.

"So, Mr. Rajvansh, please tell us how many diapers a baby goes through in a year?" Mishti asked him in complete professional tone, she control hard to stop herself from laughing.

"What? Yeh kaisa question hai?" Abir said in confusion." Aur yeh batao ki yeh interview kyun. Reason ?"

"You are in an interview Mr. Rajvansh. Be professional" Kunal said with smirk raising his head from his phone which was recording their current banter.

"May be some thousands" Abir said guessing,

"Just a number Mr. Rajvansh" Kunal said in smile.

" 2000 - 2500 " Abir picked random number.

"What is the first sense baby developed?" Mishti asked wiggling her eyes.

"Hearing I guess in mother's womb " Abir replied guessing after a quick thought.