You & Me - 'US'

After previous night fight Kunal persuaded Mishti to return back home with them for the sake of Abir as he didn't want to give one more to reason Meenakshi for any drama... and all of them left for Rajvansh sadan... Kunal on driver seat kuhu on passenger seat and Mishbir on back seat... because kuhu didn't want to share her seat with her... Abir was feeling bad for hurting his Mishti he wanted to ask for her forgiveness so thinking this as an opportunity he looked towards her who is looking outside lost in her thoughts... Abir slowly cradle her fingers in his and looked into her eyes... Tears formed in her eyes feeling his hand on her but she blinked her eyes to hide them which didn't get unnoticed by Abir who caressed her hand so that she can look at him... Mishti turned her head and looked at him... now they didn't need words just their eyes conveyed their unsaid emotions... Abir mouthed sorry to her... Mishti didn't want to neglect his efforts... forgave him and passed a small smile and shifted closer to him kept her head on his shoulder... Kunal smiled looking at them through mirror... Kuhu rolled her eyes and demanded a water bottle becoz she is very very very thirsty😏... Kunal stopped the car at nearby shop and stepped out to get a bottle for her... When he returned and opened the car door to take his seat kuhu again spoke that they can interchange their places and now his Abir bro can drive the car... All are smart enough to understand her plan and shook their head at her immaturity... Mishti is going to speak something to her but Abir held her hand stopping her... Mishti freed herself from his grip and stepped out and sat on the driver seat...

"Jayiye ab peeche aur apne bro ko aage aane dijiye..." Others changed their seats and in no time they drove to Rajvansh sadan....

Same Night... In Kuku's room Mishti and kuhu are again quarreling on some issue or it is right to say that kuhu is again blaming Mishti for something which she never did... Abir came running to them and tried to stop but it is of no use and he did what he shouldn't have done... He raised his voice on Mishti

"Mishti chup ho jao..."

"Nahi Abir dekho isse kaise bol rahi hai yeh..."

"Mishti tum toh chup ho jao..."

"Abir bro ki baat maan lo #bequiet..."

"Mein nahi hongi chup..."

"For God' sake Mishti just Shut your mouth..."
Mishti didn't believe the words which just left from his mouth...Abir for a second felt bad for raising his voice on her but according to him this is necessary...kuhu smirked... which hurted Mishti more... without any single word she left the room...

"Thank you bro mere toh kaan dard kar rahe the... itna sun kar"

"Strange kuhu tumhara muh toh kabhi dard nahi hota itna bol kar..." without giving any heed he also left from there...

Abir entered in their room...
"Do min sun leti toh kuchh chala jaata tumhara... Kam se kam jagda toh nahi hota"

Abir sighing said to Mishti who is gazing his painting which he left incomplete...
Mishti moved towards the canvas picked up a brush, dipped it in the paint and wrote something on the canvas...

'Shaadi se pehle tum bhi nahi sun paate the par shayad ab sun sakte ho... Pta nahi kya badal gya ....'

And left the room.... Abir didn't move a single inch and kept gazing the painting...his trance broke when Jugnu came to call him for dinner..

.

.

.

Mishti and Maasi are in the kitchen...
"Mishti yeh taste karke batana ki kaise bana hai..." she put the spoon filled with curry in her mouth... Mishti just show her 👌 indicating her that the curry is good...