Ghar More Pardesiya

The time after independence, India with continous struggle from 10 yrs has managed to stabilize it's condition but still it has long way to go...
Politics, economy, industries, trade everything is growing and a creating a new image of India...

INDUSTRIES, two name were very popular in West India who are building trade in Gujarat and Rajasthan these are the Heirs of Yashpal Maheshwari Rajvansh...

Yashpal Maheshwari Rajvansh was a strong ruler in mid 19th century and died in the war against British but his sons Trilok Maheshwari Rajvansh and Amrish Maheshwari Rajvansh took over his emperor but they instead of war did settlement with British, power gone in the hands of Britishers but trade remain in their control...
At the end of 19th century
The elder one who is Trilok Maheshwari Rajvansh got married and in year they were blessed with a baby boy Vishwambhar Maheshwari Rajvansh,
Till this time the younger one is also married, but he could never be a father so the couple decide to adopt a baby boy and named him Mehul Maheshwari Rajvansh...

Trilok Maheshwari Rajvansh is unhappy from his decision and this lead to a disagreement between both brothers, and they both decide to get seperate and divide the whole property in equal share...

After Trilok Maheshwari Rajvansh becomes Trilok Maheshwari and Amrish Maheshwari Rajvansh becomes Amrish Rajvansh...

As time flew away Vishwambhar Maheshwari and Mehul Rajvansh turned out to be best friends and after their father dies they took over their business and spread it further, they are not in just profit making but they are helping small traders to rise again, they are helping the poor to settle down once again in their lives and donating huge amounts in charities, these two personalities are down to earth and are respected in the society very much by all the social groups, these are the people with no haters as no one wanted to be in their target because of their strong aura, they had huge investments in properties and had many big and luxurious mansions in big cities all around the nation, knowing their past that they both are from same family they decide to live together lifelong as family friends and their lifestyle is very royal because of their royal background...

Vishwambhar Maheshwari is a proud father of two beloved daughters Mishti and Kuhu (3 years younger than Mishti), who are gems of his eyes, he is very happy with his chidiyan and is willing to pass on his business to them and he ensure that they get best education and proper professional skills, so he was little bit strict with them regarding the same...

Mehul Rajvansh had two sons Abir (few days older than Mishti)  and Kunal (2 years younger than Abir)... Currently Abir is in Australia from last 5 years and is planning to return India as his studies are over...

All the four kids were grown up together and shared a friendly bond with each other but when Abir turned 19 he was sent to Australia for further studies and Kunal was sent to Dehradun for his high schooling...

Mishti has done post graduation from Rajasthan only and trained under her father's supervision, she regularly visits office and learnt many things there by observing her father...

One person is very fond of her, Mehul Rajvansh...
He always treats her as his princess and wanted to make her queen of his son, Vishwambhar is also positive about this because Abir and Mishti are good to each other from childhood...

At Present,

One girl is running in the long corridors of the Mansion followed by her friends who were teasing her and she not able hear it anymore ran away from them...
Her giggles were echoing in the silent corridors, her waist length dense hairs were dancing in the air, her lehanga forgetting all its shame were flying with the wind, anklets on her feets were tingling in passage and waistband was teetering on her waist...
"Aap sab bus kariye aur jayiye yahan se..."
(Imagine Rhea in any of Kanak's look)