Chaand Aasmaan aur unka Taara

One more Amishbiralious OS...

Mishti switching her phone on airplane mode lean on the chair and waited for the plane to take off... looking out from the window she remembered her loving husband and their son who would be waiting for her arrival eagerly... Thinking about them a proud smile linger on her face, She is lucky to have them in her life...

"Ajeeb Rajvansh aur Mera Ganesha..."
Mishti calls her son Amish as Ganesha because he is healthy baby boy of 3.5 years and Mishti loves to tease his gulguli skin and Amish too enjoyed his mother's play with him...

Currently she is in flight to Rajkot from Delhi as... A month ago they have received a letter from Delhi that there a big industrialist is giving his profits as a grant to the NGOs all over the India and he has organised a seminar where he will choose any ten NGOs which will receive 3 lakhs each... In Asha Kiran people are preparing for this opportunity and Mishti has taken all the responsibility to make it happen... Two days earlier they received the confirmation of it and mailed one pass as entry...
Abir and Mishti are surprised to see only one entry pass because they had decide to go there together...but in Delhi large gathering were avoided due to COVID protocols...
Seeing one pass Mishti said to Abir that he must go... Abir looked at her in annoyance...

"iske liye sabse jyada kon excited tha..."

NGO didis cheered Mishti

"iss grant ke liye sabse jyada mehnat kisne ki hai..."

Everyone again cheered Mishti's name

"Toh Asha Kiran ko represent kon karega..."

All screamed Mishti's name...

"Abir practically socho... Do din ke liye ghar se dur rahena, Amu se dur rahena...yeh sab kaise ho payega..."
"Mein sab kar lunga NGO ko, Ghar ko, Amu ko...sab kuchh handle kar lunga..."
"Aur khud ko..."
"Mishti sab ho jayega... aur Delhi tum jaogi... jisne sab se jyada mehnat ki hai vahi prize lene bhi jayegi and that's final..."
And that's how her Ajeeb Rajvansh send her to Delhi which she successfully completed it and the industrialist happily choose Asha Kiran NGO in the top ten...

Now she is in flight flying back to Rajkot and smiling thinking about how her Ajeeb Rajvansh will be waiting for her on the Airport...

After 2 hours the flight landed and Mishti hurriedly
catching her luggage ran towards the Arrival gate and look here and there for Abir to get his sight instead Kunal is standing grinning and waving his hand to her... Mishti too waved back at him with a small smile and walked near him...
"Bhabhi how's the trip..." taking the luggage from her hand...
"Good... We got ranked in top ten..."
"I know Bhabhi... congratulations..."
"Veise Abir kyun nahi aaya..."
"Aap car mein phele bethiye toh sahi..."
Mishti quietly followed him guessing the possibilities of his absence...
Settling in the car... "Abir mere liye surprise plan kar raha hai na..." She jumped up from her seat and asked Kunal...
Who shook his head in no...
"Toh fir..." She frowned...
Kunal kept staring at the steering wheel and mumbled softly... "Abir bhai aur Champ dono bimar hain..."
"What..." Mishti widen her eyes... "Kaise... Meri kal raat hi toh baat hui thi..."
"Ek dum se dono ka hi temperature badh gya, head ache aur body ache... Humne doctor ko bulaya tha, he said nothing to worry normal viral hai they will be fine in couple of days..."
"Nothing to worry my foot...uss Ajeeb Rajvansh ko theek hone do fir usse batati hoon na toh apna khayal rakha na hi Ganesha ka..."
"Bhai ki tabiyat jyada kharab hai... Aur subah toh thoda cold bhi lag raha tha..."
"COVID test hua..."
"Haan kal raat ko hi doctor ne kar liya tha aur abhi shaam ko reports bhi negative hai..."
"Thank God... Kunal please thoda jaldi drive karo..."

Reaching at Rajvansh sadan...
Both entered in... Mishti frowned seeing no one there...
"Sab kahan hai Kunal..." She asked while sanitizing her hands...
"Kuhu aur jugnu aaj NGO chale gye the... Maa abhi office se nahi aayi aur ketki aur Needhi mami grocery shopping par gye the aur Parul Maa upar hai Bhai aur Champ ke paas..." he pour some water in a glass for her...
"Ok..." she walked towards the stairs...
"Bhabhi phele paani le lo...fir upar jana..."
"Kunal abhi nahi..."
"Bhabhi fir aap busy ho jaoge aur apna khayal rakhna bhul jaoge...phele paani pi lo fir upar chale jana..." Mishti drinking the water ran upstairs...