Tera Saath Hai Na

"Nahi karta mein tumse pyaar
Yeh chahti thi na tum... tumhari aankho mein aankhein daal kar bol raha hoon...
I DON'T LOVE YOU.... I DON'T..."

At last Abir said these words to her...
Did he mean these words... NO
Did he spoke these words with his will... NO
Did his heart pained just like her... Yes
Did his eyes watered just like her... Yes
But these words that too from his mouth were necessary to make his Ziddi Chorni believe that he is no more in love with her which is a biggest lie for his entire life...BUT HE HAD TO...

she kept  her hands on her face and next moment start laughing like a mad... wiping her tears Mishti looked at him, Abir is confused seeing her laughing and crying  at same moment...

"Tum has rahi ho...?"

"Kuchh yaad aa gya...
Ek baar ek pagal raaste mein kuchh ajeeb ajeeb harkatein kar raha tha...
Kabhi peechhe mud kar dekhta tha...
Fir seedha hokar dono hathon se apni aankhein band kar leta tha...." Mishti narrating him start acting the scene in front of his eyes...
"Fir dheere se daayein baayein dekhta...
Fir gusse mein zameen par beth jaata
Aur muke maarne shuru karta
Kabhi daayein ghumta kabhi baayein ghumta
Kabhi aage kabhi peechhe
Fir bhagne lagta... aur ruk jaata
Peechhe dekhta aur late jaata
Fir jhat se uth jaata aur bhagne lagta..."
Mishti stop speaking and turned to his side...she asked Abir with a giddy smile...
"Jaante ho kya kar raha tha...
haan..
Apne saaye se peechha chhuda raha tha..." Mishti screamed at top of her voice...

She again laughed closing her mouth with her hands tears flowed from her eyes...
"Budhu mein bhi toh tumhara saaya hoon..."
stepping closer to him she locked her arms around him...
"Tum mujhse peechha nahi chhudva sakte..."

For a minute Abir eyes softened seeing her state like this, her selfless love for him...
"Tum aisi kyun ho..."
"Kyunki mein tumse pyaar karti hoon jaise tum karte ho..."

Abir's arms ached to hold her tightly and hide her in them but he had to push her away from him ...
"Mishti jao yahan se just leave..." averting his eyes he spoke because she holds the power to read his eyes which he didn't wanted...

"Tumse koi yeh sab jabardasti karwa raha hai...
Kon hai voh... Batao mujhe..." that's it... She is coming closer to his false and hollow boundaries...

"Mishti Aisa kuchh nahi hai..." He knows that now he can't hold the facade more longer in front of her...

"Meenakshi aunty hai right..." Mishti asked in cold voice...

"I'm not liable to Answer your any Questions Ms Aggarwal you can leave now...." Abir raised his voice on her still not matching his sight with her, his last attempt...

"Tumhe dard ho raha hai tabhi tum meri aankhon mein nahi dekh rahe ho..." Mishti asked with tears in her eyes, she is hurt because of his words, his cold behaviour with her but she also knows that something is not right with him...

Listening to her words Abir looked in her beautiful doe eyes which are filled with tears due to him...
'Khud ki aankhon se paani nahi ruk raha hai fir bhi meri aankhein pad rahi hai'  "mujhe koi dard nahi ho raha hai...."

"Tum taqleef mein ho... batao Abir
You are not fine... Kyun apna dil tod rahe ho..."
cupping his face Mishti asked him...

'Meine Dil tera toda...par awaaz tujhe mere Dil tootne ki aayi...' "I'm fine..."
'Mishti chali jao varna mein khud ko rok nahi paunga... jao na please... Chali jao meri zindagi se...
Kar do is chandini aasmaan mein amaavas...'

"No... you are not.. mujhe pata hai..."

"Keh diya na mein theek hoon...ab likh kar doon"

"Theek ho toh ro kyun rahe ho..."