Midnight walk.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
♫ ❝ɪ'ᴍ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴠᴇ.
  ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ..?❞♫
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

  Y/N POV:

   I had recently moved into a town with my aunt. All she ever told me is that my mother died giving birth to me and I have absolutely no idea what happened to my father.

  It never really affected me though.
My aunt was like a mother to me, she raised me. But my aunt was also a busy person. She was away most if the time for her job but I got the apartment to myself so it's fine lol.

  *Sigh* I put on my coat, and got headphones on. I put them on usually to avoid contact with other people. I dont listen to music on them all the time. But this time I would. I like going for midnight walks, it's really calming, not a lot of people are out. But I was always aware of my surroundings. Taking my H/C hair out of a ponytail, I stepped outside and locked my door.

~~Time skip~~
Y/N POV

I bumped into someone changing the song I was playing.. "Watch where ya going, bitch." He said I looked up, and up more. Damn this dude was tall, what the fuck. "Oh, I'm--" Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I stared at him. Dudes skin was whiter than light mode on discord. Or he just is white.. But he. Had. Horns. It was a demon?! "What do you want?" He glanced at me. "Oh shit, sorry, really."
Before he could've said anything, I ran back to my place.

  End of chapter 1