>☆A small lunch hangout☆<

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
"♫ City's breaking down on a camel's back
They just have to go, 'cause they don't know wack ♫"
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
*credits to me for the art🤣😍*.

     3rd person POV!

   Friday, you had walked into school. You kept getting stared at, and felt whispers upon you. Feeling your cheeks blush up with embarrasment, you looked down, and went to your first class. There you met Lucy.
(I forgot who I originally put in your first class so just go with it😀)

  You sat down in a desk beside her, and she looked at you. You were 15 minutes early and you were surprised Lucy was here too, considering she's usually on time or a minute early.
"So, Y/N." Lucy smirked. You looked up at her, still thinking about why people were looking at you. "I saw that picture on Instagram!~" She said, excited.
"Hm, what picture?" You replied, clearly confused.
"You know that one of you and Selever!" Lucy replied, with her chin in her hands.
"I don't kno-- Wait what!" You said, clearly flushed, Blushing, and confused.
"You don't know? Monika and Ayana posted it yesterday, and like HALF the school have seen it!!" She answered.
Clearly flustered, you put your face into your hands.
"Class is about to start, stay focused!~" Lucy said, laughing quietly.

   --Lunch Time--

   3rd person POV!

    Arriving at the Cafeteria, you were pulled aside.
"Selever?" You said.
"Your eating with us." Selever replied.
"Um bu-" But before you could finish your sentance, he grabbed your hand and brung you to the table with him and his friends.

  You looked over at Lucy and she looked over at you, giving you a wink and turning back to her friends.
Shrugging it off, you sat next to Selever. Beside you was Ayana, she gave you a gentle smile. "Sorry for the sudden grab Y/N, I just wanted you to sit with us so we could get to know each other!" Monika smiled.
"Oh, I mean sure..!" You said, laughing quietly.

A few minutes later, you had gotten along well with his friends. Selever hadn't really said anything. He pulled you closer to him but tried to make sure no one noticed.
Monika, although realised, intertwining her fingers together, she rest her head on them, slightly smirking.
Selever put his hand on your thigh, and glared at Monika.
You were watching them and sighed, smiling.

The recess bell rang, you got up and left. Leaving Selever at the table all by himself, frowning.

You went to go hang out with Lucy and the others.