welcome to.. school.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
♫ ❝𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔤𝔬𝔡💔💔💔⛓⛓⛓❞ ♫ - very inspirational
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Small announcement before you start reading this chapter, since I jave no idea what to write on and feel bad for you simps out there/hj and yk what because uts 4 AM and im completely tired and out of ideas, this school accepts all kind of people, demons etc🤪 imma just write this because why not😍
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Y/N POV:

With summer break coming to an end, that meant. School.

School is so goddamn boring, but I tend not to complain and whine. That's what a ton of people think of school anyway. Me.. And Selever haven't talked a lot after our date. Nothing is happened between us. I guess it just happens. People drift away, but! I wasn't to close to Selever. As much as I liked him, as a friend or whatever. But going to school, means new friends.. I guess!

❝Time skip to the beginning of school.❞

Y/N POV:

"*insert your desired alarm tone"
Aggh.. Wait, holy shit! I forgot I have schoo-

I shouldn't be panicking. Why am I panicking? I woke up on ti-- "Y/N YOU'VE SLEPT IN ENOUGH, WAKE UP, YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GET READY!" Oh. Wellll..

☆Time skip☆

STILL YOUR POV😍

Standing at the entrance of the school. I walked in. My aunt walked me to the office and left. "Hey there, you're.. Y/N, am I correct?" Said the office lady. "Uh, yeah.". "Great! Here are your classes, your first class is the on the right, right beside the stairs and if you need anything you know where to come!" Nodding I awkwardly walk out and to my classroom.

➳➳➳➳➳
Time skip.
➳➳➳➳➳
Gf and bf are now 17 to fit in here💔
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Girlfriends POV:

Walking to the cafeteria, I accidentally bump into.. The new girl? "Shit I'm sorry!". She said. "No no, don't be! I wasn't watching where I was going." I replied "Since your new, wanna come sit with me and my boyfriend?" "..Sure?" "Names Lucy, by the way!" "Y/N!"

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
(its basically your stereotypical fnf friend group but everyone will be 17 because your in grade 12) This friend group will contain of: Lucy (GF), Keith (BF), Pico, Nene, Darnell.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Your POV
(Skipping to second break)

Everyone in Lucys friend group was cool. Honestly happy to be heading to the cafeteria right no-- "Watch where your going, bitc-- Y/N?" "Selever?" "What're you doing here" He asked. "I'm here to cook hotdogs, why else the fuck would I be here" I say looking up at him. He just rolled his eyes. I honestly just stared at him, our eyes met. Looking away, blushing slightly, he asked if I wanted to eat lunch with him. "Uh, sorry Sel.. I'm having lunch with someone else.." He looked down at me looking somewhat jealous, he mumbled and "okay.". Before walking away.

Walking back to the cafeteria, I sat down beside Nene. "What took you so long, Y/N?" Asked Lucy. "Uh, well nothing much.. I just bumped into Selever.". "OhHh nooOO, Y/N mY bEeloVed, dId he Hurt YOu" said Nene. "Is she high?" I ask Darnell. "Probably lol" he shrugs. "Well Selever is kind of a dick sometimes." Keith buds in. "Uh we've met before though, he was pretty nice. I think. ".

A bit after that, you just sat off to the side, thinking about.. well Selever, obviously. You feel a bit guilty denying to eat lunch with him. But, then again, it wasn't your fault. You already promised them you would come back.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
End of Chapter 5.

Any ideas for the next chapters? PLEASE DROP SOME BELOW IM BEGGING YOU