Selevers friend group.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
♫ ❝I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out 'Cause that's what young love is all about~
So pull me closer and kiss me hard I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart❞♫
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Credits to me for the art 😍 Also you/your oc doesnt have to look like that!

Your POV:

After I went home, I couldn't stop thinking of Selever.

Would Lucy tell everyone about the fact he kissed me? Would the little group of girls that swarm Selever at break know about it?

Y'know what? I don't care.

-- Time skip to the next day at school --

I met Lucy at the lockers, we headed to our class.

There, we met Pico. Lucy was whispering to Pico about random things and I didn't think much of it until he suddenly said aloud "What?!--"

"Pico!" Said the teacher. He just slipped back into his seat.

--

At lunch, I met Nene and walked to the Cafeteria with her. I sat down and just minded my own buisness until I heard Lucy say my name. Oh boy. "SELEVER KISSED Y--"
"We don't need to announce it Darnell." She said covering his mouth. Woah, Nene not on crack.

But what I DIDN'T realise is when Darnell yelled that aloud, everyone looked at us. Including Selever.

Selever POV:

I looked right at the table Y/N sits at to hear Darnell yelling. Raising an eyebrow I stare, slightly smirking. "What'd you do this time you piece of shit?" Groaned Ayana. <-- (Ex-GF mod)
"What do you need to know?" I shot back at her. "No no, she has a point, what did you do?" Said CJ. <-- (Starlight mayhem mod)
"It's nothing important bruh, I just kissed Y/N.". "WHAT?" He yelled. Ayana shrugged it off. "Would you shut the fuck up?" Agoti snarled. Slightly smirking, I said "Yeah I know, it was hot. And I'll do it agai--" "Okay we get it," Being interrupted by Monika. "Your a simp." Monika finished her sentance with.

--

Your POV:

Outside, I just sat under a large tree in the schools yard.

I told Lucy and the others I wanted to be by myself for this break. I had [enter any book cause I like to read and I know you do too] to entertain me.

Selever POV:

Going outside, I scanned the yard for Y/N. I see her group over at the tables the school placed outside. I seperated myself from my group and walked over to them. "Hey, scumbags, where's Y/N?" I said. "IT'S Y/NS BOYFRIEND!" yelled Nene. "I'm not her boyfr-- Atleast, not yet." "Your pretty confident, huh?" Keith budded in. "And like your not?" Lucy giggled. "I still want my answer."
"If you're really that desperate, go find her." Said Pico. "You guys are fucking annoying it's not like I'm gonna beat her u--" "She's under the big tree over there!" Nene said, pointing to the tree. "Oh damn okay bye."

--

Your POV:

I noticed some footsteps but didn't think much of it. I felt eyes on me and someone infront of me. "Hey nerd bae." It was Selever. Still not looking up, you replied with "Reading doesn't make me a nerd." Hearing more footsteps, I hear a girl say "So, Selever, that's your girlfriend?" Blushing red I immediately look up. I think I've seen her around school before. She's pretty popular. "Well, not yet." He says smirking. I put my head down and pretend to read my book, considering I couldn't concentrate. "Awe she's cute! Hey, I'm Monika." Looking up, I get up and introduce myself. "Y/N." You say with a smile. "Yeah yeah okay whatever." Selever grabs your hand and pulls you closer. "Damn Selever, I haven't seen you so protective over a girl." She says laughing a bit. "Well, Selever, whaddya say we introduce her to the others?" He holds my hand tight and follows Monika to the bleachers. You were aloud to go there for recess too? I didn't know that! There, there were two other boys and another girl. "Yo Selev-- *gasp* Is that your girl?!" Said the girl. "Not yet!" He replies with. Blushing slightly I introduce myself. "Hey, I'm Ayana," said the girl. "Yo Im CJ!" "Names Agoti." They seemed pretty cool.

Selever POV:

I tugged her arm to make her sit down, when she did she put her head on my shoulder. Blushing slightly I put my head on hers and well, I just got lost in thought.

Moniks POV:

"Yo" I said whispering to Ayana. "Hm?" She replied with. I pointed at Selever and Y/N. She smiled and took a picture quietly and sent it to me. Both giggling we posted it on our instagrams. I captioned mine with "Stop and look at how cute they are."

End of Chapter 9.

I tried to make this as long as I could so I don't keep yall waiting for too long-- Also drop ideas down below! Ill answer questions too. Also follow?😍

Word count: 817