Jealousy Jealousy.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
♫ ❝One day I just wanna hear you say
I like you.
Whats stoppin' you..?❞♫
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
~~> 2 weeks later<~~

  Your POV

   I haven't talked to Selever in a few weeks.

  Not that I miss him or something..
Lucy and Keith told me of how rude he is sometimes.

  Like this one time Lucy tried to greet him, he just pushed her away.

   Since these are my friends, I respect them and won't talk to people they don't like. But, Selever was my friend too..

~~>Another week later<~~

Selever POV

   I still can't get Y/N to talk to me.

   She keeps walking away. Did her little group she's in tell her something? I can't even talk to her without red demon girl pulling her away.

  With school over, I walked out of the back doors of school, to find Y/N standing with a girl with a pink headband and dress and black hair.

  Eavesdropping on them, red demon girl lady female woman is walkimg away to talk to her boyftiend in private.

  That meant she was all alone! Well, basically. What's pink girl gon' do? Walking out the door, I looked at her. She stared back. Pink girl tries to pull her away, but I pull her hand off of
Y/N and trap her against the wall, with both of my hands around her making sure she can't run away. Pink girl was gone, probably to her little friends. "Why the fuck do you keep avoiding me?" "I.." that's all she got out until Lucy, demon girl yelled "Hey! Get your hands off her!" I looked at Lucy and back at Y/N. "Tell me." She just looked up at me. Right befire Lucy was going to grab my arm, I grabbed Y/N's face and kissed her.

  Your POV.

   Blushing like crazy, I ended up kissing him back. Lucy looked surprised. So did Nene and Keith. Breaking the kiss, I stood there. "Wow, I did not see that coming.". Said Lucy. "oh." Is all Keith said, not mad but surprised. Nene just stood there like a dumbass, usual nene.

End of Chapter 6.

Thank you Mega_creepy for the idea!
Please drop down more ideas anyone lol## 😀
Also, follow me? Not a must do lmao!